Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember there is a lot of peeps from the fraser area, so i don't know if you've had as much fun as i have at the annual city picnic, BUT....

it's sunday all day. fireworks at dusk and a beer tent and a vegas tent...i am SOOOOOOOOO there rain or shine!!! if you find me, a beer's on me for you!

RERUN: this means you! you can walk thee from your house LOL!!!!

i love festivals!!! *sigh*

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...i go every year. you'd be surprised at who you run into! it's like amini reunion of all grad years!

got i hope i'm ready to drink by 6pm! lol!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 20 2003, 10:26 AM)lol...i go every year. you'd be surprised at who you run into! it's like amini reunion of all grad years!

got i hope i'm ready to drink by 6pm! lol!!
what time is the beer tent open until

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
ButterNutz and some of his friends will be up there. I might go but cant seem to muster up the energy.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
whoa,
hey, whats this together talk, mmm hmmm. I dont want Mahn Greyvee or Corn Shooter to get jealous.

Chloe & Amber are with Grand parents in Frankenmuth.

Pattis Couzin died, hes 38, got hit by a car while riding a motorcycle.
Dont need any attention cuz of it. So no thread or nothing ay!
But not sure if Im going anywhere because of it.

That online voice mail workes pretty good. Maybe I might sneak up there. Having a brain fart and cant make my mind up.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 07:18 PM)C'mon CBJ - let's just go see the fireworks. Call me & we can all go together!

285-9833
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 20 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 07:18 PM) C'mon CBJ - let's just go see the fireworks. Call me & we can all go together!

285-9833
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL

3:00 a.m. is best time!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 20 2003, 07:34 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 20 2003, 08:30 PM) QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 07:18 PM) C'mon CBJ - let's just go see the fireworks. Call me & we can all go together!

285-9833
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL

3:00 a.m. is best time!!

SATAN!!!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 20 2003, 10:57 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 20 2003, 10:55 PM) So what time does it end?
Dookie - I'm lost sister

What time does what end?
I thought it might be one of those 'beer tent' type parties like the Ford Field Fair in Shelby Twp. I got in at early last night. Never been to a city picnic.

I was better off going to bed anyway. I sure am sore from being out on the water, WOW was the MOOT fun though.
Then i had a house to clean.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fireworks were a BLAST! ran into tatoo todd (butternutz) in the bathroom line...lol! he was so sweet, he offered to let me go in front of him, but i said i was cool...too sweet anyways! lol!

beer tent stopped serving 9:30, closed 10. i drank a lot, and saw a lot of peeps i went to school with. god, some got ugly. lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts