Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
What did the peepage do on Father's Day?

I went to church. Went out to breakfast. Went Boat US shopping. Opened my presents (many!!), then opened up my HUGE present (BBQ cart, complete with sink, running water, cabinets, plenty of flat workspace, ice-chest, the list goes on and on!!!

Then we went out to the boat. Went to Metro. hung out with Hammer for a bit (thanks for saving that spot). Hung out with Dana and PineMartin on their boat briefly (thanks for the beer). Saw Hammer drag some poor kid into the Black Creek when his fishing line got caught in the props of Hammer's inflatable!!
Then we headed back to Algonac. Went fishing with my son!!!!! (he caught two HUGE, what I THINK were sunfish, though they had dark bellys - smallmouth????) Had homemade gourmet subs on baguette bread. Drank many a beer. Ended the day a little bit ago watching the boats come in on the canal, with some music in the background, my 4 year old on my lap, my wife by my side... Man... Life is good.

Sorry to gloat. But a beautiful day nonetheless.

Whoever you are, whatever you did, whether for Father's Day or "just another Sunday", I hope you had a good day.

F WORK!!! F MONDAYS!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I just sat around the house untill it was time to go to work and now I am at work 'till 11:30pm

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 15 2003, 09:55 PM)I just sat around the house untill it was time to go to work and now I am at work 'till 11:30pm

Are you right on M-29? My wife noticed your car (or what she thought was yours) and pointed it out this morning on our way up to the boat. What happened to your boat, everything ok with it? PM me one of these days, and even if you have to work during a Sunday, maybe we can hook up earlier in the day; get a little boating in, anyways, before you have to work!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Yes that was my car on M-29 just before you get out of the city limits. And to get out on the boat before I had to come to work is not a good thing, as I would never make it to work!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
The kids surprised me with their gifts, went to breakfast, went and visited Baby doll's Dad at the cemetary, and went and spent time with my Dad and Mom.

All and all a pretty good day!

NO boat though

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
"Saw Hammer drag some poor kid into the Black Creek when his fishing line got caught in the props of Hammer's inflatable!!"
OH NO!!!!

...I heard another story about Hammer this weekend (can't WAIT for the pics to be posted!!!)

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are welcome - great times ahead for you, my dear!!!!! I promise.

Great seeing you today and oh darn it, I forget your friend's name now, Yansomethingorother.....

Saw soooo many peeps this weekend - between the Clem, Metro, and two trips to Crews Inn...what a blast. We even took an evening cruise on Cass Lake...I just got home!!

Yeah, where the heck is Capt'n Rob? Hope those guys are back safely.

It's almost Monday

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Oh, Thanks to Jenn and Fran for fixing up my foot

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
YO COMEONIN - nice to see ya Friday
and this time I kept your shoes clean

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Breakfast in bed from my wife and daughter, trap shooting with my dad, pool party at my bro's, softball game at barrymore's and back to the pool party.

YESTERDAY ROCKED!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We went to Boss' parents' for lunch, went to mine for BBQ dinner. Went home, put together my 2nd CD/DVD rack, and watched Bruce Almighty. Good movie.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Cleaned up a bit from Saturday's festivities. Then I went to the boat and planned out the installation of my inverter. While I was there, I slept for a bit.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Slept till noon when I heard someone ringing the door bell and knocking.....decided not to answer and go back to bed but Patriot and another friend busted in and made me get up.
Went to breakfest with them than had plans to visit Grandpa at 2 but fell back asleep till 5:30. My cousin Jesse came over on his new Fat Boy and I followed him up to Bumpers for a drink and some dinner. Than over to BW3's to meet up with his biker buddies so they could go ride. I just turned in and went back to bed........spent the whole day sleeping now that I look back at it.

What's the other Hammer story?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 16 2003, 08:06 AM)What's the other Hammer story?
Yeah, do tell!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 15 2003, 10:29 PM)...I heard another story about Hammer this weekend (can't WAIT for the pics to be posted!!!)

Sunday......came home from the boat
It was a killer weekend though.......Between Sand Point Yacht Club and LSCN we took over most of the wells at the S. harbor and finger docks.........

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Yeah, who does have those pictures????

Going to be the best "capture yet!"

haha hee hee

What is Hammer Known for doing???? That will at least give you a hint.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 16 2003, 09:20 AM)What is Hammer Known for doing???? That will at least give you a hint.
Falling asleep?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.