Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey lscn zman in the house
don't talk much
kinda shy
ohhhhh my god
if you party like this
my lscn friends own me forever
awwwwwwwwweeeee sh!ttttttt
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! not here for a longtime but we're here for a goodtime..... want to see ya in the bay in a few

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I was planning on heading to the bay today but my pillow had the figure four leg lock on my head and I couldn't break free!

Finally got up to put the cover on my boat, (what a mess!) found my phone with 6 messages on it.

Eddie, I have your cooler. It's behind my house so you can come and get it anytime...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 10 2003, 09:19 AM)Heading out to the bay. Should be there in a few hours.
No more partying All Night Long.
yeah i hear ya.
fri night partied hard, got home at 6:24 am

sat night partied hard, got home 6:20 am

sun partied but wasn't sure why, LOL,...but did none the less.

Zman thanks for the ride sat out to the moot, you rock dude.
wiz thanks for the venitian fest ride, what time did you leave !?

C-girl, Jon...owe my...that is one "fast" boat, thanks so much for all your hospitality.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I was in the bay yesterday....Hangin like a dog!

Heard ya, Zman.....a good 1/2 mile away!
Scheett....Can I get a hell yeah???

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 02:20 PM)I was in the bay yesterday....Hangin like a dog!
Hung like a dog????

haha

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(zman007 @ Aug 10 2003, 02:34 AM)hey lscn zman in the house
don't talk much
kinda shy
ohhhhh my god
if you party like this
my lscn friends own me forever
awwwwwwwwweeeee sh!ttttttt
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! not here for a longtime but we're here for a goodtime..... want to see ya in the bay in a few

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 11 2003, 02:23 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 02:20 PM) I was in the bay yesterday....Hangin like a dog!
Hung like a dog????

haha

Umm....I don't have one of those...you're thinking of 3crabs....he can be hung like a dog
I can walk the dog

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 10 2003, 03:35 PM)I was planning on heading to the bay today but my pillow had the figure four leg lock on my head and I couldn't break free!

Finally got up to put the cover on my boat, (what a mess!) found my phone with 6 messages on it.

Eddie, I have your cooler. It's behind my house so you can come and get it anytime...
i will swing by this week and pick it up, thanks wiz !

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 11 2003, 02:10 PM)wiz thanks for the venitian fest ride, what time did you leave !?
Anytime Eddie! I took off around 3AM, got home at about 3:45...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts