Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow! i gotta say i'm mucho excited about this sunday's 'addicted to accessories' ladies brunch. there's about 28 vendors, and a chunk of that # are either LSCN members or friends of! so thank you for references and sending yourself or your friends my way!

you can catch the line up Here and see the vendors, etc.

it's from 11:30-2pm at the mt clemens banquet hall. $15 gets you brunch, a mimosa, entered into the doorprize drawings, and the first 50 chickas get a glamour goody bag.

you can make your reservations by pm-ing me if you want. or if you have any questions about what the vendors may have, you can pm me with that too.

have a groovy day all!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I know that I'm excited!! Yeay! It will be great!
I'll be there!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 16 2004, 02:56 PM)that looks really fun CK - and a free goodie bag to boot???

WoW - I may have to come to this one!

you should see the stuff i got for those bags! not only do the vendors contribute items to it, but i got stuff donated from other companies. for example, i got earrings, camisoles (yes! clothes for the goody bags!), luggage tags, hair care products.... lots of stuff and it's free (to the first 50 women...i SOOOO got to say that cause these women go NUTS over them!)
it's the event i am most proud of cause it helps mda!

wahoooo kat! can't wait to see you sunday!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I know my wife is excited to be one of the vendors......She can`t wait.......Ladies have fun!!!!!!!!

By the way what are the guys doing while this is going on?

I will be at Cloverleaf on Gratiot for brunch if anybody wants to meet up there around 12:00 noon.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's a total blast, amelia!
glad to see you're coming out!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I am working on getting a few chicka's to go with me!
Should we show early for the goodie bag?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 17 2004, 10:20 AM)I am working on getting a few chicka's to go with me!
Should we show early for the goodie bag?
yeah, those things go faster than a hooker at a pharmacist's convention. women get reeeeeeeeealy snippy if they miss getting one! it's NUTS!
pm me with your reservation and i'll see what i can do!

wahooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Yes, the claws come out when it comes to those goody bags!!!!!

Wish I could go to this one, but throwing my mother-in-laws birthday party that afternoon.....

I will have to wait for the spring one!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wahooooooo!
you girls will NOT be let down! there are some really cool things at the show!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
So what are the guys doing?? while the women are spending money? any bars??

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Mar 18 2004, 11:40 AM)So what are the guys doing?? while the women are spending money? any bars??
What do you mean? Guys are welcomed too, don't be shy!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hey CK!! I had 1 more person say they want to go, can you change our reservation to 5 instead of 4???

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts