Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sunsation Rally will be running St Clair Saturday from around 10:30 and back to Metro around 2:30. Quite a sight to see, last year we had 67 Sunsations running across the lake and up the river.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I thought this was going to be a new reality show.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 02:13 PM)designie won that rally...

flat screen tv was the grand prize...
he only lurks here now, him and duuwayne.

good luck aggressortom!!
whoop designie

·
Registered
387 Posts
Designie? Did I miss something?

Anyway, a lot of out of towners (mostly some guys from Ottawa) wanted to check out Muskamoot on Sunday. Anyone else heading out there?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
designie and dwdom55 are the owners of the boat that won last year (at least I think it was last year...) their pictures are posted on the Sunsation Rally board at the boat shows...

They read the board from time to time; very valid and real peoples!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 02:26 PM)designie and dwdom55 are the owners of the boat that won last year (at least I think it was last year...) their pictures are posted on the Sunsation Rally board at the boat shows...

<_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Bayley I'm going to try and get out there on Sunday if I'm still alive from the weekend.

When you say won....was it a race or more of a luck of the drawn poker run thing. Can someone give me more details on how it's run.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They have a raffle that you can win a ton of prizes in. All the prizes are donated. Livorsi gave away a few $500 gift certificates for gages and controls, there were a couple of TVs, Sunsation apparel, Corsa mufflers and so on. Pretty good deal for those of us that attend. All the proceeds from the raffle go to special olympics.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 16 2003, 03:26 PM)designie and dwdom55 are the owners of the boat that won last year (at least I think it was last year...) their pictures are posted on the Sunsation Rally board at the boat shows...

is he still with kim? they're pretty nice.

i'd be interested in donating a 'party' as a prize. can i still?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Call up Dave Hare or Joe Schaldebrand at the factory. 810 794-4888. They are pretty much putting the rally on and I would imagine they would be willing to take on another donation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts