Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a thrilling game this Super Bowl turned out to be! WOW. And CK Event Planning didn't let us down either. Good job ladies--you all.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
MAN, WHAT A BLAST!!! i want to give MAJOR props to Capt Peg Leg for dealing with the video (apparently the wires are a MESS there), and doing ALL you did so everyone could not only see the exciting game, but also janet's knocker. thank you, capt peg leg!! i can't even begin to tell you how much you rock! the folks at jack's think you're a video GOD!

THANK you to Taxman for helping out with the DJ & Sound System!!! WOW!!! thank you! couldn't have done it with out you!

big snaps to ALL of the peeps who came out last night!! we made the fox 2 10pm news!!!

i hope the service was good, and everyone is content! i'm taking the day off but going back to rocking on for ya'll tomorrow!
MY POOR FEET!!!!!! lol!
xoxoxo to everyone!!!!!!!

check out my pics in the NEW photo gallery!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ttt... i want capt peg leg and taxman to see their props!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Great job CK, had a good time.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Superbowl Sunday was a success! Great job CK. The LSCN cheerleaders Rocked...and the Nautical Mile girls looked marvelous if I might add!

The appetizers were scruptiously delicious! And $1.00 drinks...my tab closed at the end of the night at $5.00...I'm a cheap date!

Taxman~you rock! You play the best music!!

What a great Sunday!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Wow is an understantment!

CK! you rock, what a blast.

Great JOB! Captnpegleg and Taxman!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Thanks so much to everyone for the best Superbowl Party to date!

An EXTRA SPECIAL thanks for keeping it family friendly! The kids had a GREAT time hanging w/everyone!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 2 2004, 11:41 AM)Superbowl Sunday was a success! Great job CK. The LSCN cheerleaders Rocked...and the Nautical Mile girls looked marvelous if I might add!
omigod! dd!! i sooo did NOT mean the easy comment i made at you last night!! i was so like, uhhhhhhh.... what do i say? with the nauti girls that that was the first thing that came out of my mouth!!! i am sooooooooo sorry!
i'm such a dork!

shandog, did mini like "our"
jack's? lol!

snaps and props to captpegleg & taxman (& afireman for setting the dj stuff up!
)

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 2 2004, 11:40 AM)What is that white spot on Captain Robs head???

That doesn't appear on the photo I up loaded!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
My hat's off to CK, Taxman, Pegleg and all the spectacularly beautiful cheerleaders that made for some great Kodak moments!

I was very impressed with all the hard work that our peeps put in to make this party such a success!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 2 2004, 12:25 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 2 2004, 11:41 AM) Superbowl Sunday was a success! Great job CK. The LSCN cheerleaders Rocked...and the Nautical Mile girls looked marvelous if I might add!
omigod! dd!! i sooo did NOT mean the easy comment i made at you last night!! i was so like, uhhhhhhh.... what do i say? with the nauti girls that that was the first thing that came out of my mouth!!! i am sooooooooo sorry!
i'm such a dork!

jack's? lol!

)
I did, but they kicked her behind.....BAD

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great job goes out to CK and everyone else involved in planning and setting up the party, it went off without a hitch!! Even though I left right after half time, I had a BLAST! If it wasn't for the drive back to Ann Arbor, I would have definitely stayed to the end! GREAT job everyone, can't wait until the next party!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 2 2004, 01:25 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 2 2004, 11:41 AM) Superbowl Sunday was a success! Great job CK. The LSCN cheerleaders Rocked...and the Nautical Mile girls looked marvelous if I might add!
i'm such a dork!

jack's? lol!

)
It's all good CK! I tend to say things without thinking...you snapped me back into place girl!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts