Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turn around and who should I see??

None other then our very own Rumpshaker. Almost didn't recognize him in his interview duds. CK cleaned him up nice.

GOOD LUCK Rumpy!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
me too said he was asked to do 7 day thing at work

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I understand it his current job was a temporary gig from day 1. Maybe he'll dazzel em and thay will decide to keep him.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
a- he is on a 7 day, 14 hr a day thing that is temporary for a shop doing a prototype for the autoshow. it sucks.
2- he had an interview today to work with b2b & XO... at a better position than 'bent over with no reach around'
z- soon he will be designing coozies, which will make XO a happy man

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Hey there, how is moderating the Job Forum going?
We need an update!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
You Go Rumpie Go!!!
We definitely gave you a Great reference to the Suits!!
Good Luck Dude!!

XO

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Oct 23 2003, 08:23 AM)Yes Rump. Maybe if you start working with XO, you can afford XO too?

Guys......not me.....I'm just a plain old Jobbie Scum-bag!!!! It's Dr. XO that brings home the bacon!!! Ha Ha!!! Every guy knows.....There's always a Good Woman to Blame!!! He He!! Isn't that a Song????

XO

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Oct 23 2003, 08:32 AM)QUOTE(Convincor @ Oct 23 2003, 08:23 AM) Yes Rump. Maybe if you start working with XO, you can afford XO too?

Guys......not me.....I'm just a plain old Jobbie Scum-bag!!!! It's Dr. XO that brings home the bacon!!! Ha Ha!!! Every guy knows.....There's always a Good Woman to Blame!!! He He!! Isn't that a Song????

XO
it's 'behind every good man is a woman bringing home more money than he is.'

don't you remembe those 'enjoli' perfume comercials? lol!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Oct 23 2003, 08:32 AM)just a plain old Jobbie Scum-bag!!!! It's Dr. XO that brings home the bacon!!! Ha Ha!!! Every guy knows.....There's always a Good Woman to Blame!!! He He!! Isn't that a Song????

XO
Behind every good man is a good woman........Thanks for being man enough, XO to admit it! I toast your wife

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Bent over, no reach around. That's funny!!

Good luck man!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
im scared to even ask what u guys said about me !!!

i said i know a couple of guys that work here,when i seen XO of course he had to say RUMPIE!!! real loud while standing with the
chief engineer

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 23 2003, 08:02 AM)it's 'behind every good man is a woman bringing home more money than he is.'

Where do I find one of those???????????????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts