Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I love Survivor!

I can't watch it while it's on because I'll be working at the bar, but I'm recording it and watching it either later tonight or this weekend.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I missed the first 45 minutes because I thought it started at eight. What happened to the chicks who weren't wearing underwear? Didn't they take them right from the press photo to the island or something, with only the clothes they were wearing?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They had to jump ship with the clothes on they back or not underneath... The were given a sack of money which they could buy some supplies with and also they had to save enough money to rent a boat to take them to their beach site.. They wheeled and dealed for food, cooking supplies, water jugs and everything they would need on an island except they forgot to buy mosquito repellent. I still don't know if the ladies were able to get panties or not?? I don't think that they did.....?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
nothing exciting about the chicks, but three dudes got nekkid.

what an idiot that nicole was (the first one voted off), they already had their fall guys in the skinny dude or the lady cub scout and nicole had to go open her fat mouth and try to go after the black chick, she woulda been fine if she just went with the flow

she was one of the girls with no underwear too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts