Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Never been, but either you have yourself a typo going there, or it includes a house too.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jan 27 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never been, but either you have yourself a typo going there, or it includes a house too.

That made me laugh

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(emmettfire45 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Jan 27 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jan 27 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never been, but either you have yourself a typo going there, or it includes a house too.

That made me laugh

You mean $750 a month isnt a good deal
. $750 for the season lol. Thanks guys

Being the typo king that I am, it's nice to see someone else make a mistake once in a while.

Good luck finding a place you like. Hopefully we'll see ya out on the water THIS year!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im hoping so AP wanted to meet you guys last year but it never worked out. This summer will be different. Im saving a bunch of pto time for after July when I get it. Gonna have a bunch of days off

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(emmettfire45 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im hoping so AP wanted to meet you guys last year but it never worked out. This summer will be different. Im saving a bunch of pto time for after July when I get it. Gonna have a bunch of days off

Just thinking about July makes me smile!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jan 27 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(emmettfire45 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im hoping so AP wanted to meet you guys last year but it never worked out. This summer will be different. Im saving a bunch of pto time for after July when I get it. Gonna have a bunch of days off

Just thinking about July makes me smile!

Just thinking about the Metro Beach gathering makes me smile. That is sooner than July.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(emmettfire45 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 27 2010, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks nice, but I think their web page was done by someone who's second language is English.

Si Senoir
But the guy I spoke with speaks good english.

As long as their first language is boating, all is well!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(emmettfire45 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 27 2010, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks nice, but I think their web page was done by someone who's second language is English.

Si Senoir
But the guy I spoke with speaks good english.

LOL next time you see him you might want to suggest he spell check his home page so more people take him seriously.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Never actually been to Swan Creek Harbor but that citgo there on the Swan Creek usually has good deals at the gas dock, once a week you get the land price. Plus, close to the Raft, and the Tin Fish, my two favorite restaurants on that end of the lake. You could fill up with land priced gas, then head over to Tin Fish for dollar beers, burgers, and sandwhiches at the tiki bar!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts