Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin' forward to the weekend!

Looks like the weather should be over all pretty good.

My BIL and wife are coming for a visit. Really lookin' forward to it. They are both really great people! If, as they say, you don't marry the person, you marry the family, I married very well!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Sunday is sounding better than Saturday:

SATURDAY
SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS...TURNING TO WEST. CLOUDY
THROUGH MID MORNING...THEN CLEARING. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 1 TO 2 FEET.

SATURDAY NIGHT
NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS...TURNING TO
NORTHEAST...THEN BECOMING VARIABLE 10 KNOTS OR LESS LATE. PARTLY
CLOUDY DURING THE EARLY EVENING...THEN BECOMING MOSTLY CLEAR. WAVES
AROUND 1 FOOT.

SUNDAY
VARIABLE WINDS 10 KNOTS OR LESS...BECOMING NORTHWEST 5 TO
15 KNOTS. PARTLY CLOUDY. WAVES NEARLY CALM.

·
Registered
354 Posts
thanks thanks!

should be a good weekend!

I'm picking up a new toy to play with!!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
wow..it keeps changing !

sunday DOES look good....

unfortunately, I am working 12 that day...but you peeps can go out and play

wonder what monday is looking like ?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
So what are people's plans? I was chained to Poorman's due to being on-call for work last weekend. But I'm free as a bird this weekend.

So what are folks are thinking?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
According to accuweather it's supposed to start getting crappy around 2pm, mostly cloudy with a t-storm around 6ish, then mostly cloudy for the rest of the evening and a then t-storms at 1am, 4am, 7am, 11am and 1pm and then clear up.

I wanna move to the caribbean.

Have a great weekend AP

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 10 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>According to accuweather it's supposed to start getting crappy around 2pm, mostly cloudy with a t-storm around 6ish, then mostly cloudy for the rest of the evening and a then t-storms at 1am, 4am, 7am, 11am and 1pm and then clear up.

I wanna move to the caribbean.

Have a great weekend AP

It's not much different than Florida weather where it rains almost every day. Just some days it lasts longer than others.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 10 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So what are people's plans? I was chained to Poorman's due to being on-call for work last weekend. But I'm free as a bird this weekend.

So what are folks are thinking?

geeeeeeez...where are the float plans peeps ???
Im stuck working....but if I wasn't, I'd have a PLAN

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Tonight and tomorrow morning don't look too promising. We are going to try to get out Saturday afternoon and evening. Sunday I have a golf scramble...................I know, it sounded like a good idea when I signed up in March. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE(Mark @ Jul 10 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tonight and tomorrow morning don't look too promising. We are going to try to get out Saturday afternoon and evening. Sunday I have a golf scramble...................I know, it sounded like a good idea when I signed up in March. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Golf is great way to ensure perfect weather for the rest of us....thanks!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
geeeeeeez...where are the float plans peeps ???
Im stuck working....but if I wasn't, I'd have a PLAN

[/quote]

The forecast for tonight is - it will get drunk out, my plan is to not fall of the boat.
Tomorrow I will clean up the boat possibly stay at MacRay's at the pool and BBQ.
Sunday, go to poorman's and nurse my throbbing head sipping a few budlights while standingin the water.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 10 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a great weekend AP

Thanks, and right back at ya!

QUOTE(supercrew @ Jul 10 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mark @ Jul 10 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tonight and tomorrow morning don't look too promising. We are going to try to get out Saturday afternoon and evening. Sunday I have a golf scramble...................I know, it sounded like a good idea when I signed up in March. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Golf is great way to ensure perfect weather for the rest of us....thanks!

WTG! Takin' one for the team!

Much like the urge to breath, I'm thinking a little rain tonight and tomorrow morning might help curb the urge to go to the boat, while I waiting for everyone to get motorvated.
Lucky me, I'm the only early bird in the group.

Bill, good plan!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
We have a Graduation Party tomorrow, but it should be a good one. Plus I can not beat the commute, it is right accross the street! So even if I drink too much I should b able to find my way home. If it is nice on Sunday, we will probably head out to the lake. I need to see my sister & BIL "new" boat.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 10 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anyone know what is going on downtown D that there would be repeated jet fly by's ?
The boat races are this weekend.

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jul 10 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 10 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anyone know what is going on downtown D that there would be repeated jet fly by's ?
The boat races are this weekend.

yep, know that, but why the jets?
not just once but steady for last 40 min or so

1 - 20 of 38 Posts