Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

t.n.t tonight

2K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Shandog 
#1 ·
who's going .

#2 ·
??? I'm going with the flow today....Gonna do some laundry.....clean up......decide what to make for dinner (maybe chicken soup w/all these sickies here)....AND go shopping for new bed linens
.......and whatever else I feel we need.

If I end up on that side of town, maybe I'll stop in......

#7 ·
Well lets see, it could be just like last week, no work tomorrow. Get out today at 2:30, go to mt. clemens and drink until 7:30, then go to TNT's and drink until 2am, then go to OPA!!!! and get to bed around 4am.

Pandora!!! where are you??

#10 ·
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Dec 30 2003, 12:22 PM)it;s excalibur {sword}

It looks like a fairy sitting atop a rubber dildo that's being gripped.

#13 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 30 2003, 12:43 PM)Think I am gonna save myself for tomorrow night.
My thoughts exactly.

#14 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 30 2003, 12:52 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 30 2003, 12:43 PM) Think I am gonna save myself for tomorrow night.
My thoughts exactly.
oooooooh! make that a threesome!

me too... staying in to 'prepare' and rest up for tomorrow!

#16 ·
QUOTE(samson @ Dec 30 2003, 11:55 AM)Gonna skip it this week Al.............going to have a casual night
hanging with 3 of my favorite people, at home.

Saving up for the big shin-dig tomorrow at Gino's.
Me too

#17 ·
You guys are pu$$ies. Im with you Hammer the Rock Star life is the life for me. Wawhooooooooooooo!!!!! Dollar beers wont cost sh1t! Alot of Peeps dont have to work tomorrow so they have all day to recover.

Hammer PM me or post it if you know for sure where you going to be. Patti and I busy busy busy cleaning house. But I might be able to get free a little earlier then normal. Say 5:00 or 5:30.

The house is a fn mess. Im starting to look forward to the end of the holidays so my home will go back to normal.

#21 ·
I'm not feeling great so I'll pass. See you all at Gino's

#25 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Dec 30 2003, 03:03 PM)CBJ Do you have your Happy Feet on today....

I need a drink now.... heading out of the office now!!!!!!!!! And you sir are the hottest man on the planet and Id love to seduce you!
I always have my happy feet on!

Im having a busy day doing all the crap I put off through out the holidays. Very Busy. I hauling a$$ trying to get this crap done and as soon as Im finished----well lets just say Im parched already and probaly wont wait until 8:00 or 9:00 to get started!

Anybody doing anything early? Hammer wimped out, he was concerned about mixing beer with his midol!!!!!

Im back at my erron running, the sooner I get done the sooner I get DONE!!!!!!!----
Booyah!!!! Ill check the board again later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.