Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Campbell's Soup is doing a food drive for the needy this time of year. All you have to do to help is go to their site, and click on your fav. NFL team. For every vote given, they donate 1 can of soup. They will donate up to 5 million. Its that easy. Take a sec and do it!!

Heres the link

http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know... that sticks... BUT if everyone on the site voted once a day, think about how many cans would LSCN would be responsible for!! It's such a simple way to help out. I just hope everyone does it... at least once

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dang! 13th! that's a cool #!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Chunky did this last year too! I was also suprised how many clicks the Lions had.

Dookie, I clicked on your link also. Feed the animals!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
cool, but for the record, that link came from another animal lover on LSCN (sorry forgot who), I just saved it to my desktop so I would remember to click it daily. Did the same w/this link. I did end up forgetting about it until this thread today

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Sweet! Let's all rally together and make the Lions #1!!!!

I know it'll be tough, but I'd really like to see them win something for once!!!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(samson @ Nov 21 2003, 11:33 AM)Sweet! Let's all rally together and make the Lions #1!!!!

I know it'll be tough, but I'd really like to see them win something for once!!!!!

The Lions being #1 on this site would be a first #1 anything for the Lions. And by the looks of it, I don't even think they can pull a free can of soup poll off.... <_< Don't get me wrong, I love em cause their the home town team, but geeeez do they need some help!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts