Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
That is the reason why I wear my PFD 100% of the time when the big motor is running. Tournament or not, windy or calm, idle or full-bore, you never know what can happen. I've seen too many people in bass boats or other out on Clair this year without PFD's. Yes it may be calm, but if you get hit, thrown from the boat, the last thing you want to prove is how great a swimmer you are.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks CBJ for your help spreading the word a$$hole$ like this endanger everyones safety !!! if anyone talks to Bob Bauers if you read this a little locating help on camp two fires would be awesome.......................thanks, mike p.s. for additional info my pager # is 586 912 - 5797

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow. That's nasty. There were a lot of real yo-yo's out there on Sunday too. We were drift fishing and almost got broadsided by a bunch of drunks in a 35-footer. We were only a couple hundred yards off of shore and they were already going around 40.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
truenorth,

Call his show and let hom know about it. Saturday mornings on 97.1.

Bob, if you read this please mention this on the show......or call me for more info.

Mini

1 - 7 of 7 Posts