Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
None of our gang have ever heard of the manufacturer. OMG, talk about craftsmanship and beauty. We were all drooling over this boat. We briefly met the owner, Randy. The boat is unbelievably beautiful. Like something built in the 20's, 30's. Check out the website.

www.windsorcraft.com

I can dream, can't I.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My mind is still reeling from the sight of this beauty!! A mahogany hull, built in 2009!!! I'm pretty sure the model we saw at Brown's this afternoon is the 36' hardtop. We were looking at it trying to figure out if it was a fiberglass hull imitating wood. Learned, it's real mahogany! Freakin' unbelievably gorgeous! I'm sure it worth more than our home AND our 201-K!

Perfection on the water.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Those are beautiful boats. There is a 36' listed at south river yacht sales that is in the covered wells over by the beach grill. We used to see it all of the time leaving Jefferson Beach because they would pull it out across the channel where you could see it while driving by.

Fabulous boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.