Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just saw "little nicky". it got terrible reviews, but to be honest, i thought a lot of the humor was pretty damn funnY! i laughed a lot thru it! the running ozzy gag (and him turning out to be the one to save the world), chub's appearance, the cameo's from the usual characters he has...LMAO!! i sincerely laughed out loud!

snowbi, did you see this flick? didja like it?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 27 2003, 11:32 PM)snowbi, did you see this flick? didja like it?
I almost thought about buying it. Rodney is great in it.

The DVD has a great documentary on Heavy Metal on it.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...yeah! rodney! i'm going to buy it...i already have all adam sandler's other movies, including "overboard"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 28 2003, 12:09 AM)lol...yeah! rodney! i'm going to buy it...i already have all adam sandler's other movies, including "overboard"
Do you have Mixed Nuts?

·
Registered
481 Posts
happy monday folx

haha, yeah, saw little nicky yesterday too and liked it. adam sandler's movies never get good reviews, seems the critics somewhat have it out for him. while i usually dont see his movies at the theater, i always get a pretty good laugh when renting them. me and the wifey saw anger management and thought it was mmmm, ok. coulda used 20 minutes to a half hour knocked outta it.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I'm a fan of Sandlers Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, but Little Nikki sucked so bad, I can't even believe that it is still available to rent and hasn't been burned. He has't done a good movie in a while.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 28 2003, 09:21 AM)I'm a fan of Sandlers Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, but Little Nikki sucked so bad, I can't even believe that it is still available to rent and hasn't been burned. He has't done a good movie in a while.
Mr. Deeds was pretty good.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Saw "Narc" this weekend - heard it was good but I thought it was "so so"

Also rented The Mothman Prophecies - too predictable

Who's rented a good movie that they can recommend?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 28 2003, 09:53 AM)Who's rented a good movie that they can recommend?

Depends on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 28 2003, 10:01 AM)Something funny this time. I haven't seen Jacka$$ yet - maybe I'll get that one.
So, you want mindless comedy?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 28 2003, 10:04 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 28 2003, 10:01 AM) Something funny this time. I haven't seen Jacka$$ yet - maybe I'll get that one.
So, you want mindless comedy?
just make a recommendation dude!

What's good that you've seen lately?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
old school, definatly!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 28 2003, 11:00 AM)old school, definatly!
I still have to see that one.

Boss and I rented How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days last weekend. It was pretty cute/funny, ... for a chick-flick.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Comedy - Get Old School. I saw it in the theater and bought it the day it came out. Will Farrell is great in this flick. Also, Jackass is funny too. I recommed having a few "pops" while watching it.

I also recently rented Gangs of New York. I thought it was really good, but the more I thought about it, the more I would like to see it again. It was a long movie, but did not seem like it. I did some reading about that time period after I saw it, and the movie is loosely based on certain actual events.

·
Registered
481 Posts
one of my all time fave is pulp fiction (coulda done w/o the male rape seen though). samuel l jacksons dialogue is priceless.

..........hey, look at the big brain on brad, youre a smart mutha fucl<@, thats right!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Loud454 @ Jul 28 2003, 11:09 AM)Comedy - Get Old School. I saw it in the theater and bought it the day it came out. Will Farrell is great in this flick. Also, Jackass is funny too. I recommed having a few "pops" while watching it.

I also recently rented Gangs of New York. I thought it was really good, but the more I thought about it, the more I would like to see it again. It was a long movie, but did not seem like it. I did some reading about that time period after I saw it, and the movie is loosely based on certain actual events.
ditto on gangs of new york. watched it all the way thru and was pretty impressed. then again, anytime you get to stare at leo for 3 hours is ok by me! lol!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jul 28 2003, 12:50 PM)one of my all time fave is pulp fiction (coulda done w/o the male rape seen though). samuel l jacksons dialogue is priceless.

..........hey, look at the big brain on brad, youre a smart mutha fucl<@, thats right!!
Pulp fiction is our fav as well. Have watched it so many times, but still notice something different every time we see it. Haven't watched it for a while. Maybe tonight....
That Quentin Tarrentino sure has a wild mind.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts