Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
That's awesome! We took our boat to Algonac to see them two summers ago when they came in for a brief stop. There weren't that many though. Anyone know if they're heading up the river(s)? I heard they are going to Chicago. It would be cool to see them along the South Channel or the St. Clair river again!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
After Toledo, they are heading to Chicago with a potential stop in Algonac and some in PH/Sarnia.

I'm leaving Friday evening to Maumee, OH near Toledo. Will probably take one of the boats over to see them in the river.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Do you know when they're leaving Toledo? I'd like to catch them on their way through, even if they don't all stop in Algonac or PH.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Cool. Thanks Puppetshow!

These things are amazing! When we saw them two years ago, we got up pretty close to one of them; just as they fired off a cannon from the ship! I 'bout sh*t myself!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 17 2003, 01:00 PM)I think I read that they will be in Algonac on Sunday
Please don't quote me ...but for some reason I thought it was Monday...I say that only because I wanted to see them again and I found it odd that they were displaying them or passing on a Monday. I made a mental note of it to try and fit into my monday planning. I am sure this could be confirmed with the Chamber of Commerce perhaps. Again PLEASE do not quote me. I would hate for somebody to miss them on my information

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Thanks Puppetshow! Yeah, I just saw a flyer at the Algonac Harbor Club today that said that. What a pile. Oh well, maybe I'll make it up there later in the day.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
My folks live in Algonac, they said Monday as well. Id like to catch them on the way that would be cool. Id also like the m to shoot a cannon ball at me.

Someone figure out when theyll be coming through LSC.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 19 2003, 01:43 AM)pronounciation:

Toe-Lee-Doo
No, its TUH-LEE-DOE.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The tall ships are due along the boardwalk in Algonac between 5:00 & 7:30 tonight, (Monday)
Our Algonac Chamber of Commerce is having a breakfast for the crews Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
They will also be coming through the detroit river between, 11 and 4 so theyll be on the lake, wawhoooo.

If the weatherman gives me something to go on besides giberish I bight fish the St. Clait Light so I can see them in their true fashion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.