Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a story on the news this morning that a pile of Maxi Pads were found in the Cosco parkinglot. A trail is found going northbound on gratiot. Last night witnesses say a red Bonneville was seen leaving Cosco with a trail of tampons on more of a cloud of tampons flying through the air behind the vehicle. It was said that the vehicle had signs on the car promoting gay rights. The morning traffic was backed up cuz the rain and swollon pads caused cars to slide through lights and rear end other motor vehicles. If you any information lead to the arrest or convitiction of the Homosexual Tampon Terrorist please notify the Roseville police department.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In another story it seams the teenage ritual of crank calling homes is on the rise. Apparently over the weekend Satan, thats rights Satan has called many homes claiming to be in the home and willing to eat the home owners babys. <_< Once again any information leading to the convixction or arrest of these culprits can be emailed to Instigater, Robin, CBJ or the Shandog. ARF ARF

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 09:03 AM)crank calling
So it's you that has been calling me with gay thoughts for the last month?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This photo was on the Fow 2 problem solvers. Does anybody reconize this vehicle.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WARNING*WARNING
THE OWNER OF THIS VEHICLE IS VERY VERY GAY

It seems his life partner in also a suspect
and the news claim to have a picture of his vehicle.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
"i ate my gramma's poop?"

too much ! lol!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what's 'i love swanny?'

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 01:03 PM)In another story it seams the teenage ritual of crank calling homes is on the rise. Apparently over the weekend Satan, thats rights Satan has called many homes claiming to be in the home and willing to eat the home owners babys.
Once again any information leading to the convixction or arrest of these culprits can be emailed to Instigater, Robin, CBJ or the Shandog. ARF ARF

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LOL excellent!

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sick, twisted, and wrong, definantly funny though. I just have one question, who has this much time on their hands? can't be CBJ or snobunny they spend all their time posting. Will the real culprit please step forward.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Here you go. Add your own text:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 91 Posts