Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we know... we brought marshmallows!

only kidding... there was quite an outpouring of help that day! trying to help, that is!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We wanted it to be a suprise when you returned.

Hope its not too bad.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 11 2003, 11:32 PM)We wanted it to be a suprise when you returned.

Hope its not too bad.

They have phones in Poland.

I tried to log on but I was having trouble with my password. <_< I read my e=mails every other day.
There are internet cafes everywhere!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Hey buddy!
Glad you made it back in one piece! Anxious to hear about your trip!
Hope your sudden 'remodeling project' goes well!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:41 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 11 2003, 11:32 PM) We wanted it to be a suprise when you returned.

Hope its not too bad.

They have phones in Poland.

I tried to log on but I was having trouble with my password. <_< I read my e=mails every other day.
There are internet cafes everywhere!
There were threads about it on here, but those higher up felt it would ruin your vacation if you happened to log on. So, they deleted them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the thought
but I would always want information.....and as much as possible! did anyone catch the article in the macomb daily?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:48 PM)Thanks for the thought
but I would always want information.....and as much as possible!
I KNEW IT! <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My whole house has a smoke film in it
you can touch it!
I'm going to have to wash after this key board.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:50 PM)My whole house has a smoke film in it
you can touch it!
So how bad is it?

All I read before it was deleted was that the birds were OK, it was mainly in the back, and it was believed to be started by a torch used by some people you had working on the house??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:52 PM)Snow how do i post an phone pic?
You'd have to save it on the computer as a JPEG or GIF first.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 11 2003, 11:52 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:50 PM) My whole house has a smoke film in it
you can touch it!
So how bad is it?

All I read before it was deleted was that the birds were OK, it was mainly in the back, and it was believed to be started by a torch used by some people you had working on the house??

correct. Birds are ok, One of the final projects was to have the side porch windows painted and reglazed! Tore up my new 2003 deck & roof

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:55 PM)correct. Birds are ok, One of the final projects was to have the side porch windows painted and reglazed! Tore up my new 2003 deck & roof

Well, also before it was all deleted, you had a bunch of peeps offering to help in any way you might need, so don't be afraid to ask.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 11 2003, 11:54 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:52 PM) Snow how do i post an phone pic?
You'd have to save it on the computer as a JPEG or GIF first.
Thanks.....I'll have an employee show my later. 12 hours flight time.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
So sorry this happened to you, Taxman....I hope it's not too bad. Glad to have heard your birds are okay.

3crabs (aka Rich the fire fighter) said this kind of fire happens all too often. You'd think these guys would be aware of the dangers of their job, but $hit does happen.

With any fire life is most important...........

Guess someone's insurance will be paying for the improvements now. Hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Joe, I hope you where able to enjoy your trip even knowing what happened back home!

And I hope the cleanup/repairs go well and quickly.

Nice house, Nice guy, Not fair.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 11 2003, 11:57 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 11 2003, 10:55 PM) correct. Birds are ok, One of the final projects was to have the side porch windows painted and reglazed! Tore up my new 2003 deck & roof

Well, also before it was all deleted, you had a bunch of peeps offering to help in any way you might need, so don't be afraid to ask.

I'm good! Thanks but I'm going to see what I think in the morning......I can't unpack, it will smell like smoke <_<

I was so close to finishing

1 - 20 of 53 Posts