Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share this little story with you...
Last night I went and had my taxes done by Taxman..
Well, I was waiting in his waiting room and Joe walked out.
He said, Sir, please come this way into my office.. Then it was Sir nice to see you with a hand shake and Sir please have a seat....
It was apparent that Joe didn't recognize me... I had to laugh and ask him what all of this Sir stuff was?? Then I said Joe, it's me Rich, The Perfect Fit and then I could see that his brain clicked in and that was the end of Sir... I just thought it was funny....
But, all kidding aside... Joe did do a great job on my taxes.... :>)

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Myself and my father used to do my taxes three years and more ago. I would get excited when I would recieve 4 or 5 hundred back. Now for the last two years since going to Joe, I get 4 or 5 thousand back. All else being the same, Joe multiplied my return by 10 times. People say I am throwing away money to have someone else do what I can do for myself. I gladly pay Joe his fee and multiply my return by 10.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sir!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
He said SIR!!

All I can picture is Joe at the Jack Daniels Tailgate saying to people he didn't know. "What's my name?" before he would serve them food.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 20 2004, 01:18 PM)He said SIR!!

All I can picture is Joe at the Jack Daniels Tailgate saying to people he didn't know. "What's my name?" before he would serve them food.

If you knew my name you got a choice, chicken, sasuage
kabob.....

If you didn't you got a hot dog

?Only seems fair?

Foo was the back up cook

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 22 2004, 12:09 AM)QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 20 2004, 01:18 PM) He said SIR!!

If you knew my name you got a choice, chicken, sasuage
kabob.....

If you didn't you got a hot dog

?Only seems fair?

Foo was the back up cook

Taxman....Good advertising...Feed 'em first

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 20 2004, 10:14 AM)I wanted to share this little story with you...
Last night I went and had my taxes done by Taxman..
Well, I was waiting in his waiting room and Joe walked out.
He said, Sir, please come this way into my office.. Then it was Sir nice to see you with a hand shake and Sir please have a seat....
It was apparent that Joe didn't recognize me... I had to laugh and ask him what all of this Sir stuff was?? Then I said Joe, it's me Rich, The Perfect Fit and then I could see that his brain clicked in and that was the end of Sir... I just thought it was funny....
But, all kidding aside... Joe did do a great job on my taxes.... :>)
Hey you must understand he has been working 12-16 hour days SEVEN days a week for the last couple of months so his head is spinning.

I even have to make an appointment just to see him sometimes

Once you throw that into the equasion, then he is working day and night and might not even recognize his own mother

1 - 11 of 11 Posts