Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
LSCN is putting together a team for the New Baltimore Lion's Club Polar Bear Plunge! We have a few people willing to get in the water (including myself!) but we have to collect donations for the Lion's Club Charities so we can win the Polar Bear Trophy! LSCN will be collecting donations through Pay Pay or if you have any other ideas please let us know!

Please Send Donations to [email protected] or if you do not have a pay pal let me know and we will work something out!

Thank You And Go Team LSCN!!

Jumpers!

Mark352
Nick (Cook from Little Camille's Pizza)
Flatlandfishing
Grapes
Cara

(PM me if you wanna jump!)

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Great Job Malauri.

Count me in for the plunge

Those that are looking to plunge sound off here. I would ask that the Plungers get some sponsors to help raise money on your behalf.

and just supporters for the group.

Little Camille's will join with LSCN as a supporter we will start collecting at our location
so those that want to donate can come here also.
and while your here maybe get a nice hot pizza

don't forget our lunch Jan 28 which is 3 days before event great time to donate.

The Lions Clubs support many Charities and the local community so this is right in the middle of boaters land so please help us out with raising some cash.
and Malauri and myself would like some company in the water so let us know if your in.

We want to make a statement to everyone there that boaters rule and I plan to have an organized plunge so everyone knows who we are.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Come on AwayPoint. Jump right in. Mark says the water is fine. Don't mind his blue lips.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jan 19 2010, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Come on AwayPoint. Jump right in. Mark says the water is fine. Don't mind his blue lips.

Can I jump in, or do I have to wade in? Even in the summer I don't wading in.

As I think about it, I'm feeling more like a donor than a swimmer.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jan 19 2010, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It would be fun to nominate others to take the plunge.
Except me of course.

Although it's not my idea, I think that someone should nominate Mike or Rob to do the plunge. I, myself, would NEVER nominate them, but...

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Sure, add me to the list. I don't plan on doing any fund raising, but I will definately make the jump. Just tell where to be and when to be there.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jan 19 2010, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Jan 19 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Plunge list

Malauri
Mark352
Nick ( cook from Little Camille's Pizza )
Grapes is in (if you know grapes donate a little something on his behalf)

I will probably get alot to keep my shirt on, but have no fear, I can't be bought or bribed, unless it has something to do with bourbon or beer.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Jazzy @ Jan 19 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jan 19 2010, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Jan 19 2010, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jazzy @ Jan 19 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what's your team theme going to be?

Boating Pizza and beer

I like it.

so what will you wear?

for a $200 donation, I'll let whoever pays pick it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.