Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought my 11 year old daughter would ever go through the "know it all" stage! She was always so sweet and thought daddy knew everything! well I know I don't it was nice when she thought I did!!!!!!!!!
She still is a GREAT kid......what adifference puberty can make.
Does anyone have any advice

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Paul @ Jul 31 2003, 04:08 PM)I never thought my 11 year old daughter would ever go through the "know it all" stage! She was always so sweet and thought daddy knew everything! well I know I don't it was nice when she thought I did!!!!!!!!!
She still is a GREAT kid......what adifference puberty can make.
Does anyone have any advice
I have an 11 year old too, going through the SAME thing!

KNOWS ALL SEEN ALL!

But yes your are right...still love her!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
when she gets older, just keep her away from guys like rerun, p29, hammer, instigator, whiz, manana, btenn, XO, daileyinterest,cbj, captpeglegg, capt'n rob, capt'n mike, capt'n chris, traveler, bayley, focker, z-man, no patience, brbd, taxman, ezc, advantage rob, gary864, convincor, wiz,campari,merlin,madmax, mini, mongo,sowder,damnyankee, mahn grayvee, boater2be, garydebs, snowmaker, hazy, loud454, waterlogged, and milord........
pretty much the guys of lscn:lol:

and i think you will be ok !

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 31 2003, 04:15 PM)when she gets older, just keep her away from guys like...
I think you forgot one... <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
when i was 11, i started getting fat. so i was the fat kid. when i hit 13-14 i started with the makeup and hair and stuff. in 7th grade, i didn't know WHAT clique i wanted to be like: the burnouts (not that i smoked, i just wanted to look tough), the jocks, the pretty people...i just didn't know and didn't know how to fit in.

by 9th grade i pretty much figured it out (athletes, cheerleaders) and there it went from there. my point is they're coming to that age where they're confused as to why they can't be a child yet can't wait to be an adult so it's frustrating to them...and you! lol!

i remember hating my mom cause she never was a girlie girl and i wanted to be a girlie girl and i was always mad at her for it. she never taught me about makeup, working out, hair, etc. but i was a snot to her about it. i don't remember ever thinking i knew everything, but i thought my parents just 'didn't get kids today.' LOL!!! how funny!!

my poor parents! lol!

·
Registered
585 Posts
This story should fit right into this thread...this happened this morning....

Hubby was getting some work done to his company van and our 18 yr old daughter was suppose to pick him up. So hubby was waiting and talking to the mechanic when our daughter pulls up, gets outta her car...the mechanic says to my hubby...Dayummmm she has a cute a$$!!!....hubby just looked at the guys and said...DUDE..thats my Daughter!!! The mechanic was like...oops sorry.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Mrs Cin since your daughter is 18 and all do you think you could post a pic of her.....you know so I know who to stay away from out in the bay.
Out of respect for your husband and you.

·
Registered
585 Posts
rerun...ANY female 18 yrs of age you should stay away from at the bay!! Daughter is just like me...she would hurt you...LOL

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 31 2003, 04:57 PM)Mrs Cin since your daughter is 18 and all do you think you could post a pic of her.....you know so I know who to stay away from out in the bay.
Out of respect for your husband and you.
LOL!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You arfe right surfergirl it is such a confusing time for her. Me too.......and this is just the begining! I don't know how i will cope when she comes home with some guy on her arm.....especially one the the names mentioned above LOL

All part of growing up!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 31 2003, 03:30 PM)YEAH! THE BIGGEST DOG OF THEM ALL!

FAST~EDDIE...maybe he doens't like talking in third person

what !!!
<_<

rerun, you r a funny man...........
Mrs Cin since your daughter is 18 and all do you think you could post a pic of her.....you know so I know who to stay away from out in the bay. smile.gif Out of respect for your husband and you.

I am an ANGEL

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 31 2003, 03:15 PM)when she gets older, just keep her away from guys like rerun, p29, hammer, instigator, whiz, manana, btenn, XO, daileyinterest,cbj, captpeglegg, capt'n rob, capt'n mike, capt'n chris, traveler, bayley, focker, z-man, no patience, brbd, taxman, ezc, advantage rob, gary864, convincor, wiz,campari,merlin,madmax, mini, mongo,sowder,damnyankee, mahn grayvee, boater2be, garydebs, snowmaker, hazy, loud454, waterlogged, and milord........
pretty much the guys of lscn:lol:

and i think you will be ok !

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Jul 31 2003, 05:00 PM)rerun...ANY female 18 yrs of age you should stay away from at the bay!! Daughter is just like me...she would hurt you...LOL

Maybe you should post the pic so that if I do see her I will run so she doesn't hurt me.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Don't let Hazy see that.

G

·
One thing to do is if you ever hear a song come on the radio that starts with "Hey Mister...", CHANGE THE STATION IMMEDIATELY!!!

I like the song, but I can't handle the lyrics and my daughter is only 6.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 31 2003, 04:59 PM)One thing to do is if you ever hear a song come on the radio that starts with "Hey Mister...", CHANGE THE STATION IMMEDIATELY!!!

I like the song, but I can't handle the lyrics and my daughter is only 6.
Bill272
i lovethat tune ! sooooooooo glad i do not have a daughter!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts