Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jetski, Delso, boatchic, ex - executioner and I were rafted off in the moot last night till about 9. It was awesome out there, nice and calm. So we brainstormed on having a LSCN sleepover at the Moot next Saturday night. We figured we could raft the boats of into a circle, or line and have a night of fun out there. The girls suggested a "jammie" theme. We are talking about doing it Saturday 8/16. Anyone interested? Tell me what you think. If it's fun, we thought of making it an annual thing.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It's supposed to be 90 next Saturday....you couldn't have picked a better day! I will be up in Canada for the weekend.....Have fun w/o....

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Hell Yeah!!! Good idea.
That would be a blast. Zman has a karaoke machine on the boat. We could sing All Night Long Baby!!! Anyone have karaoke cds???

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 10:22 AM)It's supposed to be 90 next Saturday....you couldn't have picked a better day! I will be up in Canada for the weekend.....Have fun w/o....
yes you could have picked a better day, one when my boat is back in the water

sound like a good idea

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 11 2003, 10:25 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 10:22 AM) It's supposed to be 90 next Saturday....you couldn't have picked a better day! I will be up in Canada for the weekend.....Have fun w/o....

sound like a good idea
Well maybe you and fitchick can get onto someone elses boat?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Sound perfect since a lot of us will be there after the fun run anyway. That way we don't have to worry about driving the boats home ... it will get ugly!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 11 2003, 10:25 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 11 2003, 10:22 AM) It's supposed to be 90 next Saturday....you couldn't have picked a better day! I will be up in Canada for the weekend.....Have fun w/o....

sound like a good idea
Sorry Deuce.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Aug 11 2003, 10:44 AM)jetski can bring his swing for night entertainment!
I wish we had a camera yesterday

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
will be there too ,,, was talking yesterday and wife had to remind me summers almost over wahhhh, so figure better enjoy the most while we can now.

do you need special cds? for z mans player? cant you just use a regular one? i have a lot of music cds

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ID THINK anywhere you care to would be fine ,

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Aug 11 2003, 10:54 AM)will be there too ,,, was talking yesterday and wife had to remind me summers almost over wahhhh, so figure better enjoy the most while we can now.

do you need special cds? for z mans player? cant you just use a regular one? i have a lot of music cds
You'll have to ask Focker. Z man is his buddy. I was just the man with the plan. Delso, I am sure that everyone that goes will end up with a place to take a nap.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Aug 11 2003, 10:54 AM)do you need special cds? for z mans player? cant you just use a regular one? i have a lot of music cds
Karaoke cds for the karaoke machine if you want/need the lyrics of the song. Otherwise we could just play the stereo and use the mics... forget the words on the screen.
The more beer I drink the better I sing!!!
"Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots..."!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I am in... if I can get the day off work some how. Right Now I am suppose to work next weekend. If i get it off I will bring the swing

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Aug 11 2003, 09:54 AM)those pics would be priceless!
I just disscovered this morning that my digi cam was on the boat... it was hidden in a safe place...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts