Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a 5 days I just spent with Wayne Bomar Sr. and Jr. We raised Muskie every day. We each caught a Muskie. We saw about 30 fish and we lost 21 of them. They were not hitting realy hard so it was not easy to get a hook set. We saw and hooked a ton of Bass Pike Walleye and 1 nice Channel Cat. We saw a fish that was over 55 inches today and I collected a 5 dollar bill from Sr. on a bet we made last winter over the phone. What a week. Tomorrow and Friday the 13th I have two fellows from Penn. I will post after we are done Friday. Bob

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Hey Bob,

any chance you will pm or email me with where you are going and what you are using? Me and my 7-yr old son have been to several of your seminars, bought your bucktails and your book and am trying to get him to land his first non-bass/perch/sunfish fish. He wants a muskie sooo bad it is scary. I grew up with a very non-fishing father so I have limited experience to share. We are learning this together.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 12 2003, 10:44 AM)Jim,

Just hire Bob for a day, it will be money well spent.

Mini
I am thinking very hard about that. I wouldnt mind it, just need to win the lotto.

Seriously though, I am thinking about it.

Jim

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Jim,

My son and I were in the same boat (sorry) and decided to go out with Bob for a day of fishing. Bob is a great teacher, very patient, willing to share his spots and will also make sure you have a great bowl of chilli for lunch. Just listen and you will learn more in a day with him than you can by attending seminars. He will/can talk for hours. Learned a bunch. Well worth the investment -now let me tell you about that 44 inch Musky we caught opening day last Sat.

PS: He like to have breakfast at Lenny's/Denny's.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
hahahahahhaa........Wait'll Camp Neeley rolls around Bob,..then you can get even!!! 'Ol Bob Brunner is everyones whippin' boy up there,...just be sure to bring your change!!!

Mac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts