Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Terrorism and Christmas

666 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  rerun 
#1 ·
sucks to have to be bombarded with all these new terrorism warnings, I personally would be very fearful of air travel right now, and it's one of the busiest air travel holidays of the year

they have put anti-aircraft missles in new york and DC, to shoot down passanger jets than may have been comandeered

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/22/threat.le...evel/index.html

man, i long for the days when all you had to worry about was a nuclear bomb from the commies being launched over the north pole

i don't understand how these al-quedas living in poop caves are planning attacks on high security airliines from half way around the world when i can't get my damn cell phone to work on gull island

with the new 5 color coded security alert system, it is really plausible that we will ever see the green or even the blue level - EVER? why even have 5 levels, it seems like the threat is either HIGH, VERY HIGH, or DIG A WHOLE IN YOUR BACKYARD

also, what specifically do the terrorists want? what are their demands, or will they not stop until they feel the US is defeated (which I don't see happening)

sucks to have all this crap on our minds this christmas, or anytime, stresses me out

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
YES IT DOES GOOSE !
call me insensitive,.....but i say forget warnings...
i say we just nuke that whole part of the world !
They have been fighting since the beginning of time !
it will never end until they are gone.....so i say send the nukes !

i am soooooooooo sick of these nasty, smelly, higyeneically challanged f*ck wads threatening us (family, citizens) in these manners.

#6 ·
You are right on with all you said, Goose.

Terrorists suck camel dongs (note, I didn't say camel toes
)

I'll tell ya, with all the bad in the world, most people here still haven't changed. We realized about a year after 9/11 our neighbors had been stalking and spying on our every move! After 9/11 I myself had a whole new respect for our country and the people......I sure made me even prouder to be a American

We shouldn't change our daily activities cuz of the heightened security level, but, we can be more on the look out for strange people doing strange things
Better to make a false call then have something happen and say woops.....

I like Johnny Depp's idea, taint their water with LSD and send them tripping for a few days. We'll send in a bunch of guys dressed in Telitubbies suits and grab all the terrorists and just get rid of them.

#7 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 23 2003, 10:48 AM)We shouldn't change our daily activities cuz of the heightened security level, but, we can be more on the look out for strange people doing strange things
That worries me.........Jeff mentioned when we were down in Detroit there was a middle eastern man walking around about 9:00 at night taking pictures of the Renaissance building. You feel threatened however you don't want to rush and make judgements.

#9 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 23 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 23 2003, 10:48 AM) We shouldn't change our daily activities cuz of the heightened security level, but, we can be more on the look out for strange people doing strange things
That worries me.........Jeff mentioned when we were down in Detroit there was a middle eastern man walking around about 9:00 at night taking pictures of the Renaissance building. You feel threatened however you don't want to rush and make judgements.
you shoulda jumped him and had him arrested, regardless of if he was innocent or not, that is just pretty damn stupid to be of arab decent and be doing that at this time, that idiot might as well go out with a sign that says I am a terrorist

thats like a white guy walking through compton when the riots were going on

just have to use some common sence, that guy might have been harmless but im sure your not the only one that was afeard

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 23 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 23 2003, 10:48 AM) We shouldn't change our daily activities cuz of the heightened security level, but, we can be more on the look out for strange people doing strange things
If you see that you should not hesitate to assult that man! ATTACK HIM! Stick your left over dinner up his friggen a$$....shave his beard ! poor shampoo on him.
I mean beat him mercley! take your hi-heal and jab it in his eye, tackle him, break his camera, take his id out of his wallet, go to his house and beat the crap out of everyone there too !

#11 ·
I think the days are over where a terrorist can hi-jack a passanger plane. If your on a plane and some guy gets up with some type of weapon. You can bet your life that myself and anyone with me will put our lives on the line to try and kill that bastard. I think we would have to worry about a flight that started outside the US. But I would hope that even the French would man up and take the plane back.

I'm a fan of the anti-aircraft missles. I think every major city should have them along with the Patriot missle system. I don't think anyone thought they would use planes to fly into the towers. So I'm guessing I what they do next will be a suprise too. Why not have these systems in place so were ready for that.

Nukes.......I guess we just got to trust that if we get hit everyone is going with us. Or at least till we have a working Star Wars system in place.

Hands down there needs to be a cell tower on Harsens Island. That should slove cell issuses around Gull and the Moot.

I think someday well see the "low" warning. I believe this war on terror will go on forever but I do believe we will defeat Al-queda and reach a more quit peace. If this happens in my lifetime I don't know. All I know is that as long as there is peolpe that want to hurt America I will be willing to do whatever it takes to send them to hell. I'm sure at the height of the cold war many people thought the only way for it to end was in one large fire ball and look at us now. Over time a lot of things can happen. As far as digging the hole in the backyard. I was watching tec tv the other day and they had on a guy that made bomb shelters. They were pretty cool. For 50k if it's in the budget it might not be a bad thing to have laying around the yard.

You can't let it stress you out. Life's to short. Have fun live for today but plan for tommorrow.

#12 ·
I wanted to do something, but didn't want to be accused of racism. It was just suspicious, him walking all alone in front of use, stopped and clicked a pic of the Ren Cen.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 23 2003, 11:07 AM)I think the days are over where a terrorist can hi-jack a passanger plane. If your on a plane and some guy gets up with some type of weapon. You can bet your life that myself and anyone with me will put our lives on the line to try and kill that bastard. I think we would have to worry about a flight that started outside the US. But I would hope that even the French would man up and take the plane back.

I'm a fan of the anti-aircraft missles. I think every major city should have them along with the Patriot missle system. I don't think anyone thought they would use planes to fly into the towers. So I'm guessing I what they do next will be a suprise too. Why not have these systems in place so were ready for that.

Nukes.......I guess we just got to trust that if we get hit everyone is going with us. Or at least till we have a working Star Wars system in place.

Hands down there needs to be a cell tower on Harsens Island. That should slove cell issuses around Gull and the Moot.

I think someday well see the "low" warning. I believe this war on terror will go on forever but I do believe we will defeat Al-queda and reach a more quit peace. If this happens in my lifetime I don't know. All I know is that as long as there is peolpe that want to hurt America I will be willing to do whatever it takes to send them to hell. I'm sure at the height of the cold war many people thought the only way for it to end was in one large fire ball and look at us now. Over time a lot of things can happen. As far as digging the hole in the backyard. I was watching tec tv the other day and they had on a guy that made bomb shelters. They were pretty cool. For 50k if it's in the budget it might not be a bad thing to have laying around the yard.

You can't let it stress you out. Life's to short. Have fun live for today but plan for tommorrow.
yeah but with our laws here, and scumbag lawers that are out there, if you killed him or something, you would end up getting sued, or charged with murder or assault.
i mean, we can't do anything to him until he kills someone, then we can act, we have to wait until he actually kills...
slimy people!

well then lets just send over more troops, more ammo,.and they can shoot evey living middle east thing !
people, dogs, cats, plants, frogs, turtles, cows, heck....shoot the stop signs up too ! kill everything !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.