Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Think we'll just stay in and watch a movie. We have a busy weekend ahead of us.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Thinkin' about taking the bikes out to Metro...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 20 2003, 10:58 AM)Headin' up to the North Ch. Yacht Club! SSSPPPRRREEEAAAADDD OOUUTTTT! Here we come!
Hey carbs, we'll wave to you from the North Channel or the Sny. We'll be gassing up for Saturday at Deckers, then probably taking the Zodiac out to cruise the canals across from the NCYC.

Spending the night on th boat tonight, if anyone's in the North Channel area, give us a shout on 69!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Installing a sprinkler system and waiting for the sod delivery. This is getting really old. I can't wait until it's done.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I feel like gettin' drunk and being somebody, but I'll probably take it easy tonight and hoop it up tomorrow in the bay.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 20 2003, 10:25 AM)Think we'll just stay in and watch a movie. We have a busy weekend ahead of us.
Turn the TV off, put the remote down, put the xbox in a box in the closet...cancel cable and get out and enjoy life take a ride to Harsen's or something....

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 20 2003, 09:58 AM)Headin' up to the North Ch. Yacht Club! SSSPPPRRREEEAAAADDD OOUUTTTT! Here we come!
Us too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll hear me coming!! Should be there by 6pm. Hey, Campari stop by for a cold one.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 20 2003, 12:19 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 20 2003, 09:58 AM) Headin' up to the North Ch. Yacht Club! SSSPPPRRREEEAAAADDD OOUUTTTT! Here we come!
Us too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll hear me coming!! Should be there by 6pm. Hey, Campari stop by for a cold one.
We might do that depending on how long it takes us to get out to the boat, get her loaded, get me loaded
and get her gassed up and back to the house. We'll give a shout out for you guys!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 20 2003, 02:22 PM)BOSS I have a REAL bad headache from this sinus thing I have going on
I don't think me wife really cares.
:

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
having a HUGE party at D-Dock, behind Jacks, beer, washing boat, women, waxing boat, fun, vacuuming boat,, any maybe hit beach grill for the m-80's after.

All are welcome, few will come!!! E-mail me or just stop by for a beer, D-11, finger dock behind Jacks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts