Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I am SO glad it is Friday!!!!! I got out of school early, YEAH!!!!! I have had enough for one week.

I guess everyone it at work though huh? I want to go roller blading. If anyone is interested let me know!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 20 2003, 01:56 PM)QUOTEam SO glad it is Friday!!!!! I got out of school early, YEAH!!!!! I have had enough for one week.

What grade are you in?!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 20 2003, 01:56 PM)QUOTEam SO glad it is Friday!!!!! I got out of school early, YEAH!!!!! I have had enough for one week.

What grade are you in?!
She's in Grad School, Fly....

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTEShe's in Grad School, Fly....

Don't be crabby. I was just trying to funny!

I'm not trying to cruise 13yr olds!
That's a totally different web-site!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 20 2003, 02:25 PM)QUOTEShe's in Grad School, Fly....

Don't be crabby. I was just trying to funny!
Watch it or he'll b!tc#-slap you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTESnowmaker
Posted on Jun 20 2003, 01:29 PM

Watch it or he'll b!tc#-slap you.

Yeah, I guess I'm being a little sassy! I get bored her working 58hrs a week.......
Maybe I could use a little spanking!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I thought it all was pretty funny.
I'm sure everyone around me thought I was a little wierd when I busted out laughing.......people don't normaly laugh out loud while laying out a job.

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTErerun
Posted on Jun 20 2003, 01:40 PM

I thought it all was pretty funny. I'm sure everyone around me thought I was a little wierd when I
busted out laughing.......people don't normaly laugh out loud while laying out a job.

I'm sure Girlie laughed too. She seems cool like that!
I wouldn't have said (typed?) it otherwise!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 20 2003, 02:01 PM)She's going to love looking young in another 10 years.
I'll let you know!!!!!

I have been mistaken for being considerably younger, and it is embarassing. (People have assumed I was still in High School) I do not want to look old however, I do not consider people thinking I am that young, a compliment. I couldn't figure out why everyone commented on how "mature I was." Later, I realized they thought I was 16 or 17 years old <_< .

For the LCN'ers that know me, I know I look young but honestly I do not think I look that young. Do you?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jun 20 2003, 05:25 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 20 2003, 02:01 PM) She's going to love looking young in another 10 years.
I'll let you know!!!!!

I have been mistaken for being considerably younger, and it is embarassing. (People have assumed I was still in High School) I do not want to look old however, I do not consider people thinking I am that young, a compliment. I couldn't figure out why everyone commented on how "mature I was." Later, I realized they thought I was 16 or 17 years old

For the LCN'ers that know me, I know I look young but honestly I do not think I look that young. Do you?
I think you look about 23ish actually.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
who HOOOO!!! Thanks HAZY!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 20 2003, 01:14 PM)QUOTE(Flyin'Cman @ Jun 20 2003, 01:56 PM) QUOTEam SO glad it is Friday!!!!! I got out of school early, YEAH!!!!! I have had enough for one week.

What grade are you in?!
She's in Grade School, Fly....

DUDE, is this yoiur daughter, in grade school !?

Actually Girlie looks like today is her birthday and just turned 21, really.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts