Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone from the site that came to my seminar yesterday at Gander Mtn. Utica. It was a pleasent surprise to see so many faces. I think it went well and if it had not been for the bad weather I would have talked a lot longer. ( NO REMARKS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY PLEASE). I know I talk alot. I hope you all had a good time and learned something. Again THANK YOU ALL. BOB

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I knew it...he is still talking...lol

I camr home and started to read your book Bob. Thank you for signing it for me. The only problem was while I was reading it I could hear your voice speaking it to me. I had to put it down before I start saying "one ounce brass red eye" in my sleep.... LOL

Just razzing you Bob (as usual). Good job on the seminar, I have to close my eyes now. I have been up since three hours before your seminar....

Mini

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Bob,
It was a great seminar. Thanks for signing your new book for my son, David. He is reading it at home as part of his school reading project and I am taking it to work with me to read. He is already reminding me of the special lures/baits we need and the color code for this coming season.

Hope to show you a Monster muskie this year.
See you at GLC at the Bass Pro Shop in 3 weeks.

Jim and David

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks, Bob. It was a great seminar and I felt privledged to meet you. I got your last signed book that day and I asked you some pretty basic questions, like what am I doing wrong when my red eye twists my line and what kind of swivel do you use. Or if it helps, I look like Santa.

For what it's worth, I believe you 100% on what you've hooked whether it got into the boat for close examination or not. Keep up the good work - I'm siiting here in a cube at the office hoping you and others are doing something fun today, something I can learn from when you tell us about it.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Bob, thanks for signing my book. Also want to thank Dave Carter for picking it up for me. I have been feeling poorly the last few days and Dave was kind enought to go to the seminar and pick one up. Heard it went great.

Chris

·
Registered
206 Posts
Chris,

You're welcome. I know how surprised you were when I told you the book was $50.00 but Bob really raised his prices...I'm quite sure it's worth it to you....

Dave

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK Chris hope your feeling better. Dave told you an untruth they are only $40.00 not $50.00 onless you want $ 5 6 7 then they are $50.00 LOL
Thank you all again. BOB

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
unless # 5 6 7

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dave/Bob. Now you two have got me wondering. I know what I paid Dave. Dave are we square???

Bob, thanks for asking. Yes I am getting there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Chris, Chris Chris...

YES we are square...just a little inside joke...I'm playing on something I said at the seminar just after I bought the book for you....

I'll fill you in at the office if you ever come back to work!

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts