Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To ALL of the members of TEAM BASS,.....Thank you VERY MUCH for the nice gift card you gave me for doing your club's tournament awards for the 2009 season. You guy's are very generous and I sincerely appreciate the gesture. I really had fun creating those customized awards and the feedback from a few of the recipients was very cool........really glad you liked them.

Your club is a real asset to the sport and the Charity work you do for the Hurley Hospital is awesome......I'm honored to be asked to help every year. Again,..thank you guys for your hard work, good will and community spirit. Best of luck this year, and I'm looking forward to "hookin' up" with you again!!

Tight Lines and Heavy Limits!!
Mac

·
Registered
116 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ Jan 13 2010, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To ALL of the members of TEAM BASS,.....Thank you VERY MUCH for the nice gift card you gave me for doing your club's tournament awards for the 2009 season. You guy's are very generous and I sincerely appreciate the gesture. I really had fun creating those customized awards and the feedback from a few of the recipients was very cool........really glad you liked them.

Your club is a real asset to the sport and the Charity work you do for the Hurley Hospital is awesome......I'm honored to be asked to help every year. Again,..thank you guys for your hard work, good will and community spirit. Best of luck this year, and I'm looking forward to "hookin' up" with you again!!

Tight Lines and Heavy Limits!!
Mac

Thank-you so much Bill, really enjoy catching up with you every year...you my friend are the real asset, we really appreciate all you do.

See you soon...Blake

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Thanks for the great Awards Bill.......We fish hard at every tournament to win them......

Money gets absorbed back into expenses pretty quickly but your award will hang on my wall for a long time...

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts