Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

thank you thank you & my dogs are beat

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  makowish 
#1 ·
hey kids! i am beat but i wanted to thank ya'll for coming out!
it was a great time and awesome to see LSCN faces! i hope everyone got a picture or cigar or tee! over 500 people there tonight!

a BIG FAT THANK YOU goes to ECHSUE & crew for the use of a beautiful 38' new regal. i tell ya, I felt like a princess on it! the playmates loved it and were SO impressed by the hospitality! thank you from the bottom of my heart!
you made us look GOOD!

miaphoto, thank you, too, for all the AMAZING footage you shot. you are truly the best at what you do and i appreciate you! justine... gracias chicka for the polaroids! you rocked it out!

mini, you and joe are too freaking funny! YOU rock! LOL!

here's the funniest thing. i introduce the girls to kraig neinhuis (the band guy at jack's tiki) and then when we're walking away one of them goes, 'MAN! is he HOT!' and the other goes, 'i sooo want to f**k him. can that be arranged?' so i about crap myself and hear myself saying 'i'm sure it can be.' thank goodness they weren't staying overnight-- then i'd have to add 'pimp' to my credentials!

peace to all!
and thank YOUUUUUUUUU

See less See more
#2 ·
i didn't get to take too many pics but...
the playmates at dinner

#3 ·
and 'the grotto'

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2004, 12:54 AM)here's the funniest thing. i introduce the girls to kraig neinhuis (the band guy at jack's tiki) and then when we're walking away one of them goes, 'MAN! is he HOT!' and the other goes, 'i sooo want to f**k him. so i about crap myself and hear myself saying 'i'm sure it can be.' thank goodness they weren't staying overnight-- then i'd have to add 'pimp' to my credentials!

Did you ever tell him that? He'd probably kill himself if he finds out after the fact.

Actually, that would make you a madam, not a pimp.

#8 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2004, 12:54 AM)i introduce the girls to kraig neinhuis (the band guy at jack's tiki)
Is this the guy that sings and plays guitar, normally with his shirt off?

#11 ·
Ck and everyone great job!! Me and the crew from Emerald City, 29 Mirage, and all our friends had a great time..

Lisa you are always to sweet!!

See you all this weekend if my boat doesn't sell today I have a deposit but I am hoping his financing won't go through till Monday.

#12 ·
i'm still beat! ugh. dooks! do tell! what did they do to mini?! lol!

yes snow, i would be a madame, it was a great grotto despite no nekid chicks, and i can't wait to tell kraig now! lol!

now i have to pack and drive to houghton lake to do bud bash. wish i was staying for the raft tho. i got a lot of invites out on boats for it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOT SLEEPING STILL !

#13 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2004, 09:35 AM)yes snow, i would be a madame, it was a great grotto despite no nekid chicks, and i can't wait to tell kraig now! lol!
Just be prepared to protect your throat when he tries to strangle you.

#14 ·
The party was a huge success CK! I told you that you are awsome!
It was great seeing everyone. Miaphoto & Dookie-you guys did an awsome job taking the pics. I can't wait to see the ones Miaphoto took as well!!
The Playmates were damn good looking, but much shorter than I expected

Capt'n Rob- Very awsome to finally meet you!!
Everyone else who suddenly vanished while we were slamming two bottles of champagne, see you tomorrow!

Thanks Dookie

#16 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 6 2004, 08:53 AM)Great party as always CK!

Now lets see some more pic of the ladies.....where you at Miaphoto?
Oh, it was nice to see you for all of 10 min too Re! <_< You guys split early. Too bad. The blonde I was with wanted to talk to your friend.

#17 ·
Patience peeps...I just woke up.

Makowish and Dawn, great to meet you.

Rerun, always good to see you too brother...

Capt Rob, you da man....

Mini, Mini, Mini, WTF happened to you? Whooo, you rock.

Kat, Taxman - Great to meet you too....

And of course CK and Dookie, I like hangin' with cool chicks, what can I say.

#18 ·
Ha! Morning

HE LIVES!!!

#19 ·
Yea we split very early. We had planned to go by boat but than decided agaisnt it. But went to the marina to work on a trim tab problem. Got that fixed pretty quick and decided to make a test run. Once in the water the urge to swing up there was to much. Ended up just having one and splitting....one of the few times we said "well go in for one" and ended up really only having one.
Worst part was I bought the drink paid with a $20 and forgot to get my change.....O well I guess she got a nice tip on a $4 drink.

#20 ·
Lucky waitress....

Too bad you couldn't stay longer.

So, is your friend single
K.T. wants to know

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
re! lol! i didn't even drink and i had a $25 drink tab!

yeah, those girls WERE short! they were REALLY nice, too. that hugh guy, tho, sucked. i was soo pissed at my booking agent for hiring him.

sue! that boat was sooo awesome!! AND i LOVE my new emerald city harbor bag!

#22 ·
CK Great job on the party!!!!! You had a GREAT turnout!

mia - nice meeting you, that first picture you posted looked great!!!! That guy who took it must be an artist!!!

dookie - nice meeting you for the first time!!!

mini - always a pleasure, but I do think we both must have got a dirty ice cube in our drinks....i wasn't feeling very good this morning.

#23 ·
better a dirty ice cube than a dirty sanchez!

mike, or is it kevin mathes? mike mathes?
you're too funny homie!

#24 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2004, 02:33 PM)better a dirty ice cube than a dirty sanchez!

mike, or is it kevin mathes? mike mathes?
you're too funny homie!

Gross CK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.