Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank everyone who gave me tips for taking my wife out on lsc for her first time fishing! it was a lil rough out there today but we came home with a decent catch. couple of real nice perch (her first jumbo) and she got her first smallie (lil over 4lbs) sorry no pics yet I'll try to post in the morning. thanks again! I am now allowed to return!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(heimskr @ Jul 28 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ninjaman10 @ Jul 28 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am now allowed to return!!!

Nice I'm glad it went well!

shes already talking about going back again, soon! anyone got word on where the perch are hitting hard? We would like to fill a bucket or two when we can spend a whole day out there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Basskiller46 @ Jul 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Over by belle river hump theres is an underwater point that comes out. They were catching lots of perch there last week. Some smallies to.

thanks! hey do you know where I can pick up some charts of the lake? my gps/fish finder had an accident. lol lost my job and cant really afford to replace them. gotta go old school.

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(ninjaman10 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Basskiller46 @ Jul 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Over by belle river hump theres is an underwater point that comes out. They were catching lots of perch there last week. Some smallies to.

thanks! hey do you know where I can pick up some charts of the lake? my gps/fish finder had an accident. lol lost my job and cant really afford to replace them. gotta go old school.

http://marinecruiser.com/chart.html
This is a fun chart to look at while your bored on the p.c. Just click on the Fishing button at the top and it includes a few spots, but the fishing hot spots map is a good one to pick up. It pretty much includes all the slang terms for fishing spots on the lake. I'm not sure if Jackie at the 9 mile B.P. has them or not but I know she has a few waterproof charts for sale. The Belle River Hump is on the south shoreline just north east of where the Belle River dumps into St. Clair.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(---FISHON--- @ Jul 31 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ninjaman10 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Basskiller46 @ Jul 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Over by belle river hump theres is an underwater point that comes out. They were catching lots of perch there last week. Some smallies to.

http://marinecruiser.com/chart.html
This is a fun chart to look at while your bored on the p.c. Just click on the Fishing button at the top and it includes a few spots, but the fishing hot spots map is a good one to pick up. It pretty much includes all the slang terms for fishing spots on the lake. I'm not sure if Jackie at the 9 mile B.P. has them or not but I know she has a few waterproof charts for sale. The Belle River Hump is on the south shoreline just north east of where the Belle River dumps into St. Clair.

the fishing hot spot map? cool thanks! i will look it up on line and see where i can get one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.