Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who partook in the bachelorette festivities last night! I had way to much fun

Pauline, thank you for all the goodies... you are truely the BEST.
Mrs. Sunbum, you ROCK- wait until you see the pictures on Pauligans camera... I think the stripper loved you- hee!hee! She pry can not post most of them though, he was a little touchy/feely

FunPolice, you are right- your gift was great~ I am not sure how to use it though-LOL!

Thanks to Shandog, AmieLou, Ms Cin, Pauline, Laura, Jill, Blondstreak, Janet, DawnieDawn, Jules, MrsSunbum and sis, Robyn, Nancy and Pam,FunPolice, MoneyShot and Doodles, Boss, Joanne, and everyone else (sorry if i am missing anyone, I should probablly do this when my hangover goes away).... I had way to much fun!

I still have the lingering smell of a chocolate martini on me (my arse) THANKS Instigator.. I am tryiing to get enough energy to jump in the shower ;-)

All the gifts I got are great- THANK You so very much to everyone who showed and celebrated with me.

Oh yeah, since the guys crashed my party.. Pay back time on the 23rd ;-) be ready honey!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Boss just puked. What'd you guys do to her??

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if you did too! Jell-O shots at the moot!

Glad you celebration went so good! Firecracker an I made it up there late
Missed the naked man

OK, get up, have a Bloody Mary, and get ready for tonight's festivities!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 9 2003, 11:32 AM)I wouldn't be surprised if you did too! Jell-O shots at the moot!

I only had like 4 Jell-O shots.

What are tonight's festivities?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a night is right! The was the BEST batchelorette party ever! Lady Bug & I were still talking about it & laughing our butts off this morning. I did get some great pics. Some of them can even be posted!
The stripper was too funny. I think I shocked my sister.

MrSunbum is looking forward to seeing the pics. We filled him in on all the juicy details.

Great turn out. I forgot to give you your gift! Left it in the car. After partying in the moot all afternoon, a stop at Baileys Bar then the B.P, I am toast.

Thank you Convincors for the wonderful hospitality!
What a great day & night!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 9 2003, 12:21 PM)MrSunbum is looking forward to seeing the pics. We filled him in on all the juicy details.

See, now Boss won't tell me ANYTHING!
<_<

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 9 2003, 10:35 AM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 9 2003, 11:32 AM) I wouldn't be surprised if you did too! Jell-O shots at the moot!

I only had like 4 Jell-O shots.

What are tonight's festivities?

is that why you were grinning ear to ear?? Oh ya, thats just you! Good quality!!

Venitian(sp?) Fest at Jacks, BTENN's boat and many more

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 9 2003, 12:25 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 9 2003, 12:21 PM) MrSunbum is looking forward to seeing the pics. We filled him in on all the juicy details.

See, now Boss won't tell me ANYTHING!

She knows you couldn't handle it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Aug 9 2003, 12:26 PM)Venitian(sp?) Fest at Jacks, BTENN's boat and many more
Oh. I think we'll just stay in and watch a movie tonight. Boss just horked again.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 9 2003, 12:27 PM)She knows you couldn't handle it.

I can handle it quite well, thank you.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts