Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Come on guys and gals take turns thanking John for all he does for us on this site. Were fortunate to have him guide us as we enjoy and learn from this wonderful fishing site. So many of us try to help and unlike other sites mini really keeps it clean so i for one thank you for your hard work in keeping this site the great site it is because of you big guy. Good work...

h2o<--says thank you buddy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great job Mini. I was very impressed with the way you took charge in the recent post that had offensive language. I will stop frequenting a message board that allows that type of stuff to go unnoticed. This forum is obviously in good hands.

Thank you, Marcus

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
O K My friend. The best always. Bob

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
How can I,..POSSIBLY be the man,......when YOU'RE the man?!!....LOL

Keep up the good work Mini,...

·
Registered
203 Posts
You know, although I am the guilty party here (offensive language), i do appreciate all you do. LSCN is the best spot on the net and probably this forum is by far, better than any out there. I understand you do this for free, and thats very nice of you. I would be more than willing to be a moderator myself since i love this site as much as you do John. Unfortunately, i am still young and at times rather rash with my choise of words, and therefore, not fit to be a moderator. But hey, Im improving

Thanks for your dedication tho. I really mean it!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Thanks Mini for keeping all of us "insite" w/the site. Thanks for all you do. NOW back to work(lol), no time for fishing right?...........lol

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Thank you, my otha brotha from anotha motha!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thank you / You are the Barney Rubble of the Lowrance world. . . .
(inside joke guys - the guy snaps through different windows on sonar units faster than you can blink and eye).

Your are the head elf of this hear site . . . . . .
(another inside joke that I'll leave alone . . . Hint: "Herby wants to be a dentist" "What a DENTIST")

Hurry back to Michigan before everyone hords all of your spots.

You are da Man, my **** friend . . . Caapish?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yea Thanks Mini you've Been a great help! I hope things are going well. Your choufer Larry a.k.a. skie-bum P.S. I've pimped out the 4x4 limo (wax and vacumed)

·
Registered
234 Posts
.... and I've really enjoyed being a part of this forum, learned a whole lot, and have met some truly fine people like Bob and Greg as a result. You're the best ...

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Mike how nice. Can't wait to slay them with you. We'll do good. Drift Dragin, casting, we will clobber them. Chuckin,Crankin, they don't stand a chance.

h2o<--blast time soon.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The first time I ever encountered Mac & Mini was about 4 1/2 years ago on a different fishing message board. For about a month I thought they were a couple...

To this day I still thank god that has a great sense of humor.

Thanks Mini, you're welcome in my boat anytime.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I have so much to thank Mini for as well so I'm stepping in here real quick too...

Mini just helped me land the All Star web site which I've been working on feverishly down in Houston all week on - look for the new & improved shandoggified version in 3 days with more rod info that you can shake a stick at!

He also helped me tremendously with the kids while I was finishing up my BBA at night and has taught my children how to fish and he's helping to mold my son into the respectful gentleman that he is himself.

For that and much, much more Mini I thank you as well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts