Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a great time despite the rain. Good turn out lots of kids this year. Everybody did their part, hope Paul made out financialy, was a bit more expesive this year than last.

G

·
Thanks Paul, great set up. Looks like everyone had fun again. Hazy - the stuffing was great, it went well with the mashed potatoes and turkey(singular). EDDIE????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
What a great day! Thanks to Paul and Joe and the rest of the crew !! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
much thanks to all!!!, pretty awesome setup and a lot of work involved, vrey much appreciated!..

.... we had a great time and it was good to see everyone!! ...Cody's has already scheduled all future thanksgiving events with the BigRedBus! he had a blast...lol, all morning he kept saying... I can hardly believe we're actually right across form the Fox Theatre!???!!..

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
awesome pics !
sobummed i missed, i did not drink at all, got home around 12ish that night, went straight to bedm set alarm 7:30am
and i sleot right through it !!!!!! i never do that unless i am f-d up, and i was not !
i was very tired though wed night
sorry peeps, heard ya had 2 turkeys though

again sorry !!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Great time, Thanks Pual and Joe and everyone that contributed

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
sorry peeps, heard ya had 2 turkeys though.

We planned for 3 turkeys but only had 1 still have tons of stuffing, gravy, potatoes.

Eddie we had a great time I'm just having fun with you. You are a great person We love you man but it wouldn't be any fun if we didn't give Hell

http://telebody.com/nk/970724/724children.html

This link is for Eddie I just couldn't help my self.

·
12,052 Posts
Yeah, Eddie Paul put me up to the where's the turkey thread too. just messin' with ya'.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts