Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brianna (BreAdonna), good luck this week on your new endeavor. Teaching students how to dance is something my mom did for 30 years and loved it! Your students are very lucky to have a teacher like you. Good luck and we'll miss ya at the office.

We certainly appreciate everything you did for us, thanks for being a part of the team and putting up with us.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Yeah, good luck. Don't forget about LSCN. Pop in once and a while. Stay in the boating community. You know you love it?!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Oh Bill I'll be on here still..nothing can keep me away from my second love...boating..lol

thanks everyone! I can't wait to start I have a talented bunch of girls that I know will do awesome this season!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Does this mean her moderator status will be revoked?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowbi-Wan @ Nov 2 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does this mean her moderator status will be revoked?

Nope, she will be able the help out from time to time if needed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brianna I hope you are still going to be able to serve perch on the back of my boat next summer. When you get rich and famous don't forget about your roots.

I feel a race coming on to see who becomes a celeberty ,you or the chef in the family

It was great getting to know you this summer, keep up the good work

Good Luck

Ron

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(brbsta @ Nov 2 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Brianna I hope you are still going to be able to serve perch on the back of my boat next summer. When you get rich and famous don't forget about your roots.

I feel a race coming on to see who becomes a celeberty ,you or the chef in the family

It was great getting to know you this summer, keep up the good work

Good Luck

Ron

QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 2 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm so glad that you will be teaching now too. It just seems to work out better and better and better for us.

Ron - Next summer your the first back of boat family style perch dinner I'm gonna serve!!!!

Hazy (my hubby to be) - Well I"m only following the best man I know!

Everyone else - thank you the luck! I'll make sure to get some videos of them at the games and post them on here for you all to see! And no worries I'll still be around you can't get rid of me that fast! I mean Next summer's boat season you all better be ready for that bc I'll be the big 2 -1!!!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
We will for sure see you on the lake next year. You will give your Mom a heart attack being 21. On the other hand your Dad will give all the guys heart attacks!

Just don't lose your head band again and make some poor guy wonder if he should pick it up or not. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts