Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BRB was seen leaving my house after a bag of sh$t was left burning on my porch. What would of happened if I would not of answered my door at 2am and left a bruning object on my porch. That's just total not cool...along with the fact that I now have a full bag of sh$t on my porch to clean up. Grow up or at least don't invole me in this type of sh$t I still have glue on my car from the last time someone thought it would be funny to pull a joke.

For the record the bag was not steped on but had a glass of water thrown on it. It didn't even work.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I understand it was a joke and I'm sure it was funny but I'm just not a big fan of things on fire around my house.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 16 2004, 02:20 AM)Ok I understand it was a joke and I'm sure it was funny but I'm just not a big fan of things on fire around my house.
You might not be so surprized to hear that.

Hmmmmm. Either is the local law enforcement. I can t even type it it man. To type it would take away from the humor. Lets just say we had a long conversation with
the law enforcement about poo poo. They had to restop us..... To go over it again. There were 3 diffrent cop cars.

No seriously..... No really Im serious we had some young cop on the bus and I explained to him thoroughly, what the sh1t trick was, he questioned me? What the hell is the sh*t tray. we "ALL" replied at once the sh1t TRICK! Then I explained. You light a bag of poo on fire. Then he asked well whats in the bucket by the fire hydrant. I looked him straight in the eyes and said well officer thats a bucket of sh1t! He says you left a bucket of sh*t over there. I said to him. Funny my friends said the same thing to me and Im gonna tell you exactly what I told them. "ITS NOT LIKE IM GOING TO TAKE IT HOME WITH ME!!!!! Everybody just snapped as we were cracking up. It screwed him all up he left. We all kind of laughed making him feel uncomforatable. He fn LEFT! Fireman pops back on the bus and says I blew all zero's. We all let out a SOCIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! They give him his ID and we leave. 2 blocks later they pull us over again. Fireman opens the side window and they yell from there patrol car. Hey man you forgot your bucket of sh1t!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 16 2004, 02:13 AM)Grow up or at least don't invole me in this type of sh$t
Ha Ha I get it you siad sh1t!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No you don't get it. There's still a pile of burned sh$t I have to deal with this morning.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
My porch is a old, dried up deck!!!! Wouldn't want that burning!

Firemen Mike should know better! Could you imagine the cop that pulled you guys over knowing someone from Mike's station? Wouldn't look good.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Come on!! So now we put bags of $hit on our "friends" porches. Re if I was you I'd be talking to Eddie to cut a deal and following Thor around with a baggie for some payback!!

Sorry guys can't get behind this one at all!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I suddenly woke at about 3am to pounding on the door. in my dilerium, Cassie tells me to go back to sleep and that it's nothing. This morning, I get up and do all the normal stuff, check the board and read about Re's situation. My mind wonders back to my awakening and I start to wonder. I take a look outside and on my porch, what do I see. The remains of burned poo looking at me.

Hmmmmmm, Not sure if I should crack up or be pissed. Cassie think's it's sorto' funny.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure it's funny if your the one doing it or if your the one reading about it happening. But if it is you that it happened to it's not really funny at all. I didn't want to get out of bed at 2am on a Sunday night. It was a long weekend and I wasn't looking forward to waking up for work today let alone waking up and dealing with the mess. Also to boot I have a sq of carpet out there for people to wipe there feet with which now has a nice size burn mark in it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got a drunken phone call at 2:30am from Captain Dan, Donna Bella and AJU. I thought it was time to get up when the phone rang....I was so delirious from partying all weekend I had no concept of what time it was.

Luckily they said I lived too far away to come buy and get me with the poop-trick.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I guess I should be happy I only got a muffled phone call during which the only words I could make out were "big red bus." I was at work as I am every night after 11pm and didn't get the call.

I'd seriously reconsider hanging out with "friends" that pull such pranks. Things like this aren't going to give LSCN a very good reputation.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
That's it!
Sorry no more bus without me or Paul as a rider.....
I was planning on going but fell into a deep sleep

I would not have let you start a fire......anywhere
Well you could have burned Reruns ice luge that is still in my front yard since the Jack Daniels party

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Feb 16 2004, 08:30 AM)I'd seriously reconsider hanging out with "friends" that pull such pranks. Things like this aren't going to give LSCN a very good reputation.
I'd be more worried abot the reputation of the people involved... not that of LSCN!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Feb 16 2004, 08:58 AM)QUOTE(pampurred @ Feb 16 2004, 08:30 AM) I'd seriously reconsider hanging out with "friends" that pull such pranks. Things like this aren't going to give LSCN a very good reputation.
I'd be more worried abot the reputation of the people involved... not that of LSCN!!

Don't bet on that Mike. The BRB and LSCN have become inextricably intertwined and what happens on the BRB is a direct reflection of this site in the minds of a lot of folks and especially the readers of the Boathouse. It's getting very much like "Junior High" in here. Can't even say that it reaches the level of high school.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have no problem with the BRB or Paul or Joe there great guys. It's just whoeever was on the bus that thought it was funny to wake me up at 2am with a burning object 1ft from my front door.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Not too sure I'm happy to say this but I got hit! Got a drunken call at 10:30 pm, something about my refrigerator running. Then 5 minutes later my doorbell's ringing and they're pounding on the door. I open it to find a burning bag of sh*t!

Mrs. Camapri's like, "F'n LSCN!" She's TOTALLY PISSED now! She said I can't hang out with you guys anymore.

It's fortunate that my son spent the night at Grandma's last night; had it woke him up she'd come out that door, chuckin' knives or something! Seriously she thought it was VERY uncool to do! I doubt I'll be seeing any of you any time soon. Thanks a lot!

No, I'm just kidding, she and I both thought it was funny! Laying in bed laughing!!!!

Seriously though had it been 2 AM I would NOT have found it funny. Guess I'm lucky!!!!

But no more!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Feb 16 2004, 08:58 AM)QUOTE(pampurred @ Feb 16 2004, 08:30 AM) I'd seriously reconsider hanging out with "friends" that pull such pranks. Things like this aren't going to give LSCN a very good reputation.

But isnt it the people that give LSCN it's reputation?

Wonder what a thing like this does to lurkers and guests who are considering joining up and meeting new people and making new friends. Friends that leave buring sh!t on your front porch? <_< Not that such things cant be posted about, such things just shouldnt happen.

We just got another one of our friends to join, after months of lurking. He was very hesitant to do so because of what he called "the maturity level of some of the people." It was hard but after showing him many posts of all the good things LSCN does for chariety as well as others in need he signed on but said he doubted he would get too involved.

Makes me wonder if working afternoons and not having much of a social life is such a terrible thing after readng this.

Perception is reputation and reputation is based on perception.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Rerun,

You are very right to be upset most people would. You guys may want to keep the board for idle chat and arrangements to meet and keep the more personal stuff off of it. It will make it harder for the site to get advertisers if you get a bad image and the bus is directly associated cause when I asked my boss about my add he said "don't they have that bus that did the toys for kids at Jacks" I then told him about alot of the good things you guys do. He does look at the site now and then.

Sue

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Got nothing against them either AT ALL. Just passing on the reality of "perception"!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.