Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 160 Posts

· Registered
2,968 Posts
The only disapointment I have about last night is paying the visit to Sarahs house. I know it really upset her. So I am very very sorry.

But for the rest of you, SUCK IT UP!!!!!! I cant erase the messages fast enough. 65% of the messages on my answering machine are from Peeps calling and screaming (SOCIALLL!!!)in it in the middle of the night. And yes we have kids. Sometimes it upsets Patti but then the next morning we just kind chuckle when we here them and it makes me happy that I got good friends who like to party.

We were careful to wear we set the poo a blaze. To make sure we didnt burn any welcome mat and that you could open the door wide enough. We also stood there until either you opened the door or it went out.

About the precious reputation of the site and the BRB.

· Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Please add me to the list of people that don't think fires on their front porch is cool. Also will have a pic of the burned mat for you to enjoy while you tell everyone you were carful where you put the fire. Not that I care about the mat...I spent more on a round of drinks than that mat 10 years ago it's the point that the mat could of gone up in flames than followed by my house had I not gotten up at 2am.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
rerun you should feel very safe living in fraser, cops are very fast there...

· Registered
2,968 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 16 2004, 07:49 AM)My porch is a old, dried up deck!!!! Wouldn't want that burning!

Firemen Mike should know better! Could you imagine the cop that pulled you guys over knowing someone from Mike's station? Wouldn't look good.
The cops that pulled us over had a much better sense of humor then you guys.... When it was all over and done with they were laughing as much as we were.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
i see you lookin snowbi... you're just lucky we didn't have gas money...

· Registered
23,830 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 11:37 AM)i see you lookin snowbi... you're just lucky we didn't have gas money...

I would not find that funny at all. I thought only teenagers did that stuff. <_<

· Registered
2,968 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 16 2004, 11:42 AM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 11:37 AM) i see you lookin snowbi... you're just lucky we didn't have gas money...

I would not find that funny at all. I thought only teenagers did that stuff.

Sorry Snowflake we only did it to people we like.

· Registered
23,830 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 16 2004, 11:43 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 16 2004, 11:42 AM) QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 11:37 AM) i see you lookin snowbi... you're just lucky we didn't have gas money...

I would not find that funny at all. I thought only teenagers did that stuff. <_<
Lucky them.

TP'ing a house or sticking a bunch of forks in someone's lawn is one thing, but starting a fire on someone's porch is just careless. What if that person has kids in the house and the house catches fire and they die? Would it still be funny?

· Registered
1,358 Posts
well shan???

· Registered
14,436 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 16 2004, 11:35 AM)When it was all over and done with they were laughing as much as we were.
Rich laughed <_<

Still, I'm thinking of Mike...it's not very professional of him! My opinion, that's all.

And, because I don't have a pile of poopoo on my porch must mean nobody loves me anymore???? WWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!

p.s. I saved the pic of the butt/head

At this point I think those involved should work it out. we don't need 500 million opinions on this. (yeah I know I just posted mine, so I'm a hypocrite)

· Registered
1,358 Posts
cbj don't you have one from shandogs???

· Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 16 2004, 11:50 AM)Still, I'm thinking of Mike...it's not very professional of him! My opinion, that's all.
That blows my mind that a fireman would go driving around starting fires.

· Registered
2,968 Posts
When I woke up this morning the side of my head hurt. I mean reallly bad. I thought I must have fell in the middle of a flaming poo assault. This morning it moved to my right ear. Patti says theres no scratches or bruise. Then Pegleg called me "again" and thats when it hit me. My right ear hurts from him screaming into it over and over again.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
they were his matches.

· Registered
2,474 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 16 2004, 11:44 AM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 16 2004, 11:43 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 16 2004, 11:42 AM) QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 11:37 AM) i see you lookin snowbi... you're just lucky we didn't have gas money...

I would not find that funny at all. I thought only teenagers did that stuff.

Lucky them.

TP'ing a house or sticking a bunch of forks in someone's lawn is one thing, but starting a fire on someone's porch is just careless. What if that person has kids in the house and the house catches fire and they die? Would it still be funny?
Give me a break, we had afireman with us, we made sure there was no danger involved! We discussed our game plan before we went to anyone's house. It was all in fun! I'm not sorry anyone had to clean up some poo-poo in the morning, I'm sure I'll get mine one of these days. I know that when I was out lighting poop on fire, no one was in danger, maybe irritated
but not in harm's way

· Registered
196 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 16 2004, 10:27 AM)Hey, I'm 31 yrs old and finally lit a bag-o-poo on fire

I don't mean to quote you Dookie, you know I love ya girl, but you made a valid point. However, your point has backfired on you. You ARE 31 years old, so why wasn't a 31 year olds judgement used with your actions.

I apologise to everyone involved for saying this. I don't mean to offend, but this joke was lame and immature. I'm very shocked and humiliated for all of you.

What would your mothers think...

I'm also extremely glad that noone knows where I live. I don't think that I would be very nice if this happened to me. I take pride in things that belong to me, and if someone were to mess up my stuff on purpose... well, like I said, I wouldn't be very 'nice'. You don't want to know me when I'm not being nice, heck, I don't even want to know me...

41 - 60 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.