Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our last GNO (Girls Night Out) at Jewel's house last night. What a success. Lot's of LSCN faces there! It was great to see everyone!

Food was great! And so was the wine!

Thanks for all the good memories there girl! We've laughed, cried, yelled and partied many nights at that house. Some secrets have never left that house and never will!

Hope everyone had a great time and sorry the artichoke dip went so fast...dam that was good!

Good-bye Lakeshore drive...the memories will last a life time!

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks soooo much for having all of us!!! Unfortunately that was my first visit....your house is beautiful! We had a wonderful time. Sorry we couldn't stay longer.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Julie, you are quite the generous hostess.. thank you so much!

But, I will drive to Saline to have another gno!! That one will be a sleep over, though!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey there!!

I guess my fondest memories of Lakshore Drive were the summer of 1998. You and Larry had just bought the boat, Instigator and Robynator had just started dating, and it was my introduction into boating. Every weekend I headed to your house and off we went to the bay or Garwoods or Beach Grille. Plus the trip to Put-in-Bay Memorial Weekend was the most fun I had ever had there. I knew I would find a husband there - just someone elses!!! (oops - I thought Stevie J. was "separated").

Lets look forward to the future and new memories at your house in Saline.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
so sorry I missed it Jewels-

got in yesterday from my trip then had to get my daughter ready for her's (she left today)

sounds like you girls had a great time!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Apr 8 2004, 09:47 AM)I guess my fondest memories of Lakshore Drive were the summer of 1998. You and Larry had just bought the boat, Instigator and Robynator had just started dating, and it was my introduction into boating.
That was when I met you guys also. What a year.
Had some good times back in little muscamoot that year.

Great New Years party that one year too Julie, one of my favorite.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Apr 8 2004, 08:47 AM)
Hey there!!

I guess my fondest memories of Lakshore Drive were the summer of 1998. You and Larry had just bought the boat, Instigator and Robynator had just started dating, and it was my introduction into boating. Every weekend I headed to your house and off we went to the bay or Garwoods or Beach Grille. Plus the trip to Put-in-Bay Memorial Weekend was the most fun I had ever had there. I knew I would find a husband there - just someone elses!!! (oops - I thought Stevie J. was "separated").

I hope that you learned your lesson with the whole "seperated" thing. It's just an excuse for a man to have his cake and eat it too. Dom't give him the pleasure!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Jewels,
Grrrrreat Party! You are a great hostess. Thank you for having me over. I had a good time.

Oh guess what I took the girls' suggestion and never went to bed went straight to work and those evil jerks never let me leave as a matter of fact they had me work overtime. I still don't know how I did it but I'm alive right now.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Sorry I missed it, too

I will drive to Saline for a GNO...anytime....FO SHO.

...glad you girls had a great time.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm sorry I missed it too

I had the PERFECT opportunity to come for an hour while the kids were at bible study but JAMES BOND had to come over and f*cking f*ck me all up and violate me in my own home
<_<

Can I get a rain check?????

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Apr 8 2004, 02:01 PM)QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Apr 8 2004, 08:47 AM)
Hey there!!

I hope that you learned your lesson with the whole "seperated" thing. It's just an excuse for a man to have his cake and eat it too. Dom't give him the pleasure!
OH YES - I've learned the word "separated" means their wife is at home and they are in Put-in-Bay!!!!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thank you Jewels for having me over, you are a wonderful hostess, although I may have had a wee bit too much wine
Best of everything to you and Larry...it was great seeing everyone

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Wow! your house is beautiful! Sad that you're moving but i'm looking forward to the PJ party
I'm so impressed that there was so many women there!

Thanks for being such a great hostess! the food was so good i think i gained 5 pounds

1 - 18 of 18 Posts