Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Lenny at Millennyum Marine for diagnosing our carb issue and getting us out on the lake this weekend. In by Friday, out on Saturday - It would have killed me to do yardwork on a weekend this nice.
Thanks to the Tot-Lot-ers for 2 awesome days out with kids. Ours had a blast and Adrian fell asleep when she got into the car today. It was also great to be close to the gauntlet for the 1 hour walkthrus. Thanks to the buoy-crusher for the refills.

Thanks to Chris for dinner at Browns on Saturday. You didn't need to do that, but it sure made figuring out the check easy. Thanks again...
Thanks to the guys who walked the boat out of Muscamoot today. I started out and ran into a dead-end in the sea of boats and had to shut down. I went to jump in to walk it out and 3 guys came up and said they'd walk us out. They walked it through a friggin maze of anchor lines and boats until we could get out under power. We gave them a couple beers each but it didn't really seem like enough for how far they dragged us out.
Ok, the thanks go downhill from here.
Thanks to the seagulls that literally covered my truck in birdcrap. When I got into the truck, the air kicked on and it smelled like a barnyard from where it ran down the windshield and into the vents. After 2 rounds at the "I can wash my car in $1.25 or less" car wash, it looks good but I still need an air freshener.

And lastly, thanks to the #$%#@#$ who hit my trailer while it was parked either Saturday or Sunday. I was able to pull the crunched fender out where it was rubbing against the tire, so I guess it's ok that they didn't leave a note or do anything about the damage they left.

All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Summer's here!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 11 2004, 10:21 PM)All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Summer's here!
Yes, it was..............awesome............

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Summer is here....

Hard getting back to reality after such a great boating weekend! Our girls didn't want to go home yesterday!
The tot-lot has grown.

Sorry to hear about your problems Bill. But glad your boat was fixed!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Bill, great post!

It was an incredible weekend. I think it's the firt weekend when I've been able to enjoy two days on the lake. Thanks for the P-29's for getting us out there Saturday. We had a blast. The gauntlet was HUGE! I never made it to the opposite end!

HUGE thanks to mother nature for holding off on that rain until early this morning!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Had a great time also at the Tot Lot on Sat. Was almost there on Sunday until....Engine Problems. Had to idle back from the bottom of Middle Channel all the way to Sassy.

After sweating my butt off in the engine compartment trying to get some hoses loose, I was able to determine my implellar was shredded thus causing the engine to shut down.

Too bad I left the spare implellars at home this weekend otherwise I would have been back on the water in an hour

Oh well, glad it is not a major problem and hopefully I can get the new impellars installed before this weekend, time permitting.

Bill, too bad about the trailer. At least your boat wasn't on the trailer at that time.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I had a great time this weekend. Special thanks to Spacelord and wife, also Dailey Interest and wife for the cleaning supplies on Sunday. I am glad I was able to tackle that mess right away.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 12 2004, 09:12 AM)I am glad I was able to tackle that mess right away.
what did blue chew on?

bill272: the seagull comment?
bummer about the trailer. i hope that karma comes back for that jerk.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Ck, it wasn't what he chewed on.. it was the other end...
not pretty..

We had a great time in the Tot-Lot on Sunday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(spacelord @ Jul 12 2004, 09:55 AM)We had a great time in the Tot-Lot on Sunday.
I should have taken you up on your offer to go out there yesterday rather than spend almost $1000 on 3 storm doors. <_<

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 12 2004, 10:02 AM)QUOTE(spacelord @ Jul 12 2004, 09:55 AM)
We had a great time in the Tot-Lot on Sunday.
I should have taken you up on your offer to go out there yesterday rather than spend almost $1000 on 3 storm doors.

That was a no-brainer, snow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 12 2004, 10:33 AM)

That was a no-brainer, snow!

It would have happened sooner or later anyway. We came home a day early from up north just because we had so much stuff to do. I didn't finally rest yesterday until abut 7:00. <_<

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 12 2004, 09:15 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 12 2004, 09:12 AM) I am glad I was able to tackle that mess right away.
what did blue chew on?

bill272: the seagull comment?
bummer about the trailer. i hope that karma comes back for that jerk.

Blue had a little poo - poo accident. The runny variety. I think he was just too tired to be out there on Sunday.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Got a call from Bill 272 Fri Night.....he was live
fom Brown's and we were live in PIB. Glad you
all had Huge Fun!!!!! This Tot
Lot-er had a Great Time in Lake Erie Too!!!!!

XO

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Bird poo = Disgusting

Hit and running your trailer = Disgusting

What is wrong with people???

I was a slow starter yesterday, but finally around 3 or 4 I snapped out of it. Tried to go for a walk through the gaunlet, but it was too cold for my hot bones. Had to jump back in the boat.Was great seeing everybody!!! Was a beautiful Summer day and we enjoyed every moment of it....We were the last to leave our raft off around 8:30/9:00 last night.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I have to give big thanks:

To Goose for getting us to beach grill friday night. I had a total blast. The place was off the hook crazy! 280 boats were there

The Zman and crew for getting us out Sat. Sorry I had to bail early but after Friday night I was beat.

C-girl and John for taking my a$$ out Sunday. I always have a good time when I ride with them.

Now to the people I want to kick there a$$

Whoever threw out the two glass bottles that I picked up from the bottom of the bay. One was Labats and the other Bud Ice....not that many people drink Bud Ice. I'm going to be on the lookout for whoever it is.

Also all the people that threw out there cans to the bottom of the bay. Thanks alot that's just want I wanted to do all day is pick up your crap. Your a bunch of A$$holes also. I was walking down the line and all of a sudden a can lands 10 feet from me. Seems this guy was done with it and just threw it out to the line like it was his own garbage dump.....we had words.

To the losers in the foutain with no name on the back that brought out the girl that passed out or OD'd or whatever she did. They didn't really care and told Chris that they were not leaving cause they "were partying" I could only hope that your in deserate need of a hospital and someone isn't to busy "partying" to take you.

Big thanks to the guy that tied up to Goose at beach grill. Don't worry about lines or bumpers when you plan on rafting all night long. I'm sure you'll find some nice guy like Goose that will have enough of everything. Geez let us know next time and well buy you some beer.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Can you report somebody for littering in the lake??? Start turning in the MC numbers if so.....Another disgusting for littering from the Crab.

I remember being out there and only needing shoes cuz you might step on a clam <_<

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
To bad there wasn't someplace everyone could go and party where there are not so many ignorant people. I am sure they would just find us anyway, and destroy another good thing. So many trashy people out there. Really noticed it this jobbie nooner, big time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts