Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was in Philly, Hammer took my car and shined her up real purdy...it looks as new as the day I bought it. (He's even fighting with Saleen to get me new wheels because the chrome is coming off...bought paint and fixed all the little stone chips..etc, etc., etc.)

WHAT A GREAT GUY and an awesome friend

THANKS AGAIN - YOU ROCK!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't want to sell her now

What's a girl to do?!?!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....................and

·
12,052 Posts
Looks good in my garage too. Isn't possesion 90% of the law?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Hammer Iv'e got this little crew cab truck that could use that kind of clean up.

The only thing that the saleenamobile is missing is a good fresh coat of tire rubber on the quarter panels from a few burnouts.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 27 2004, 10:34 PM)Looks good in my garage too. Isn't possesion 90% of the law?
...sure...you can possess the payments, too.

That's right...I've got this "special" insurance policy....

hmmmmmmm.................

·
12,052 Posts
Its amazing what westleys bleach white and a power washer will do for the plastic components under the hood. Nice and shiny black. The aluminum motor came out great too.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Apr 27 2004, 10:34 PM)The only thing that the saleenamobile is missing is a good fresh coat of tire rubber on the quarter panels from a few burnouts.

Shh!! Thats washed off already.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 27 2004, 10:45 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Apr 27 2004, 10:34 PM) The only thing that the saleenamobile is missing is a good fresh coat of tire rubber on the quarter panels from a few burnouts.

huh?

You're gonna have to do it again because I am driving it on Thursday....80 degrees

B2B I will pick you up

P.S. NOW your avatar rules...

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 27 2004, 10:48 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 27 2004, 10:45 PM) QUOTE(Boater2be @ Apr 27 2004, 10:34 PM) The only thing that the saleenamobile is missing is a good fresh coat of tire rubber on the quarter panels from a few burnouts.

huh?

You're gonna have to do it again because I am driving it on Thursday....80 degrees

B2B I will pick you up

P.S. NOW your avatar rules...

Just name the time and the place.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Hammer pick me up if you still have keys for it and go for a cruise . want to see if its its as fast as it looks/

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Hammer I am ashamed for you parking a FoMoCo next to your Z.

J/K Nice car Laney. PS I was only in Philly for about 8 hours and most of that was in either New Jearsey or Deleware

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That first picture would make a good desktop background. I could remove the date and maybe even the electrical boxes if you'd like.

Car looks brand-new!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts