Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me demonstrate your lures this weekend. For a old Guy, you're sort of OK. LOL

Did you like being right in there faces vs. on a stage? I think the crowd liked the idea of being able to stand with you and look at the lure move through the water as "You" directed the short fat Guy to do!

Doug

·
Registered
795 Posts
Don't worry Bob, Climbing that latter can sometimes be quite tricky @ the tank.
I've been up there a couple of times myself. I'm really impressed that Doug can get up their. I think he just wanted to see what the view of the shoe department looks like from the mountain. lol

Although Doug's real passion is cliff diving off of mountains like he used to do in Mexico. He is a Gold Metal winner from 1978. I'm sure he felt like doing a inverted dive in pike position when he was up their. Although it could have been unsafe, water would have gone everywhere and Doug would have re-arranged the stucture at the bottom of the tank. lol

Sorry Doug, I just had to chime in.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Pike position or even a half pike, just a plain belly flop! Lots of water everywhere! LOL

Joe, it was real nice to work those lures for Bob. I don't know how many times I've thrown a lure and think it's right to only find out it was wrong. Bob was a real Pro at teaching this me how to throw a few of his favorites. The biggest surprise was the Red Eye, I never would have thrown it the way the Master of Lk. St. Clair Muskies showed me, as usual, I have learned.

Doug

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
As always I can count on you Doug to bring a smile to my face. I was my pleasure to have you and Tom and John work the tank. I know that I'm fishing this year with both of them but you and I will have to find a way to get in the action on our Lake together. Had a blast and thanks to all the folks that stood around and listened in. BOB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts