Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Mike and Charlotte for hosting a great New Years Eve party last night!

Never in my life have I been killed so many times waterskiing.

Always enjoy hangin' out to LSCN'ers.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Always a pleasure to hang at Mike n Char's - Thanks you guys !!!

I agree Rob, it's always fun to hang out with fellow LSCN'ers !!! good crowd !
Not only did we ring in the New Year, we rang in the 2010 BOATING SEASON !!!

I am glad that distance doesn't get in the way of spending an evening with friends

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jan 1 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Always a pleasure to hang at Mike n Char's - Thanks you guys !!!

I agree Rob, it's always fun to hang out with fellow LSCN'ers !!! good crowd !
Not only did we ring in the New Year, we rang in the 2010 BOATING SEASON !!!

I am glad that distance doesn't get in the way of spending an evening with friends

I made it home in 30 minutes. With no traffic, the drive is nothin'.

YES! 2010 Boating Season! Bring it on!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Great time as always peeps and a scrumptious breakfast

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Great Night. I'm glad you made it Rob. I thought your drive home would be longer.

First year we could jet ski, wakeboard, and canoe. At least we got to pretend we were on the water.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Let's hope we continue the year with a fun and safe 2010 boating season.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jan 1 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great Night. I'm glad you made it Rob. I thought your drive home would be longer.

First year we could jet ski, wakeboard, and canoe. At least we got to pretend we were on the water.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Let's hope we continue the year with a fun and safe 2010 boating season.
Sounds like a good plan to me!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jan 2 2010, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Jan 1 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great time as always peeps and a scrumptious breakfast

Went to Lindas for breakfast, saw your Jeep was still in Mikes driveway this morning. I shoulda just stopped there.

Yes ... you should have. There was plenty of breakfast bake. I think we ate around 10-10:30. If you had stopped, we would have thrown it in the oven if it wasn't already in there. I didn't put it in until people were getting up and around.

I had been awake since 7 and up at 8 to listen for Kevin to stir. I knew he would be the first up. Four hours sleep was a killer though and I took a nap at noon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts