Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MANY thanks to BassTec for towing me in Friday. The compressor on my Opti-Max died and Mike was more than kind to take the time to tow me in.
Anyone that knows Mike / BassTec knows he's a stand up guy, a true friend.
And thanks for Little Guys for going for a boring tow ride.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Not a problem at all, that's what we are here for. I hope the issue doesn't keep you off the water for too long.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Only met Mike a couple of times, but I'm convinced he's a stand up guy. The bass gods shall smile upon TEK for his gernosity.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Great to hear LSCN members helping each other out. I am sure tek will be rewarded with a big ski or monster SM.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You are very welcome Fish Talker. Kurt and I were tired of casting anyways.

And thank you for all you have done over the years.
Mike

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mike told me the story, sorry about your luck bud. Hope your up and runnin soon! Mike is a good guy, he'd do it for anyone on the water.

ps.I agreed with Mike though, should of had some Muskie rods trollin off your boat on the way in!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Mike is definitely a stand-up guy, great to have friends when you need someone - sorry about your troubles Ray, hope you're back at it soon

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
that is great karma and an example of being a great sportsman/outdoorsman/fisherman. I am standing in front of my pc giving you a standing ovation. right on!

p.s. never knew superman was soooooooo f'n hot

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.