Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought for sure someone would have all ready posted this but I guess not, so I will. I think Doug, GNT, and Bass Pro Shops (Tom) should be given and round of thanks. The DNR need a good number of fish for testing for Lake Orion for LMBV. They were going to take whatever size they could get (short or pigs), but Doug asked if his Wednesday night trail could help and had us bring in a lot of short fish (with the DNR's permit) so we could save the big fish in the lake. I would say things went very well in collecting those fish. The best part was Bass Pro Shops gave out a $10 gift certificate to all that brought in short fish. It was a fun night so I say thanks to Doug and Bass Pro Shops.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Yeah I heard something like that in talking with a few people this weekend. Heck I could have probably won that tournie if we are allowed short fish
. It's always good to hear people helping out where they can. I'm not shocked though, Doug is a great person who cares deeply about our sport and the environment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts