Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts
HEY GUYS!! Thanks for all the nice comments! YES, the house is trashed, but nothing irrepairable . . . so far. MaryJane and Ang are coming over to help Robyn & I finish cleaning up this afternoon.
I thought setting up a 9am meeting was safe for today, but nooooo. There were still people at my house till 9:30 this morning! I did make my 10am meeting, then had lunch with 1800 6th graders from the Utica Community Schools! Very cool!

I just made it back to the office & am now taking time to enjoy my hangover.

On top of ALLL the entertainment last night, I have to say the highlight was my neighbor, the police chief, knocking on my door about 2AM. He said: " We've (the police) been to your house 3 times tonight. I told them not to write you a ticket because you're my neighbor, so I'm here personally to remind you that it's TUESDAY at TWO IN THE MORNING and it's time for you and your friends to GO TO BED!!"
I'll be hearing about that from the neighbors ALL SUMMER!!

QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 7 2003, 01:31 PM)HEY GUYS!! Thanks for all the nice comments! YES, the house is trashed, but nothing irrepairable . . . so far. MaryJane and Ang are coming over to help Robyn & I finish cleaning up this afternoon.
I thought setting up a 9am meeting was safe for today, but nooooo. There were still people at my house till 9:30 this morning! I did make my 10am meeting, then had lunch with 1800 6th graders from the Utica Community Schools! Very cool!

I just made it back to the office & am now taking time to enjoy my hangover.

On top of ALLL the entertainment last night, I have to say the highlight was my neighbor, the police chief, knocking on my door about 2AM. He said: " We've (the police) been to your house 3 times tonight. I told them not to write you a ticket because you're my neighbor, so I'm here personally to remind you that it's TUESDAY at TWO IN THE MORNING and it's time for you and your friends to GO TO BED!!"
I'll be hearing about that from the neighbors ALL SUMMER!!

Steve you ROCK!

I didnt see any police.....

Thank you again!

Mini

Must be nice to have the police chief as a neighbor.

THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I FEEL GREAT, MUST BE BECAUSE I ONLY HAD 4 BEERS !

I FEEL JUST LIKE A WINNING LOTTO TICKET !

I LEFT AT 6;33 am

I guess I would have to accept my share of the blame for that one Steve. I am really really sorry. I can't help myself, I really really really love it LOUD!!! And the ambience of Steve's Bar seems to overcome me at times. But goddamn was that fun or what?!?!?!

Hey CBJ what did you think of that gasoline this time???

QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM)THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I LEFT AT 6;33 am
6:33 A.M.- holy $hit!!!! What time did you get there???

QUOTE(manana-II @ May 7 2003, 02:19 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM) THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I LEFT AT 6;33 am

i got there at 10:30 pm,
watched, jay leno @4am, slept 5-6:15, left at 6;33 AM

QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 02:31 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ May 7 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM) THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I LEFT AT 6;33 am

what were you doing before 5 am and with who?????

Thanks again Steve. I had a great time. Nice to see everyone last night and to finally meet some others.
CBJ slammed the rest of the Tequila Rose... that bastad. The stuff is tasty though.

QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 7 2003, 02:39 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 02:31 PM) QUOTE(manana-II @ May 7 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM) THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I LEFT AT 6;33 am

i think i might just have been dreaming???

Could of swore he grabbed my butt though???

Again....just a dream

I think i'm going to go to sleep now

lol! i just left dookie at jack's! she's blushing and stuff...what did ya'll do to her last night! hee hee!

wow...what a party!

QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 7 2003, 04:07 PM)lol! i just left dookie at jack's! she's blushing and stuff...what did ya'll do to her last night! hee hee!

wow...what a party!
she was blaming the yucca, that's all i know...LOL

she was actually fine last night, at least she wasn't making out with someone in the bathroom...LOL

QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 7 2003, 02:39 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 02:31 PM) QUOTE(manana-II @ May 7 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM) THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

�
�
�

I LEFT AT 6;33 am

5-6:15 AM I WAS SLEEPING IN A 1 PERSON CHAIR

QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 7 2003, 04:22 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 7 2003, 04:07 PM) lol! i just left dookie at jack's! she's blushing and stuff...what did ya'll do to her last night! hee hee!

wow...what a party!
she was blaming the yucca, that's all i know...LOL

she was actually fine last night, at least she wasn't making out with someone in the bathroom...LOL
LOW BLOW HONEY...

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.