Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts
Steve,
Thanks for hosting such a great party, your bar is amazing!!

So nice to meet so many of you too, Instigator, Amielou, Capt Chris, Homebrew, TTodd, Pauligan, FHG, Shandog, Dookie, EZC, Mini, Red Bus driver, Fast Eddie, Beachbum, Jabberjawz,Shadow,CBJ ~you guys rock!!
hope to party with you'all again soon!!

QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 03:31 PM)QUOTE(manana-II @ May 7 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 7 2003, 06:06 PM) THANKS STEVE !!!!!!!! (INSTIGATOR)

I FEEL GREAT, MUST BE BECAUSE I ONLY HAD 4 BEERS !

I FEEL JUST LIKE A WINNING LOTTO TICKET !

I LEFT AT 6;33 am
6:33 A.M.- holy $hit!!!! What time did you get there???

i got there at 10:30 pm,
watched, jay leno @4am, slept 5-6:15, left at 6;33 AM
So that was not a dream

QUOTE(Dookie @ May 7 2003, 11:32 AM)QUOTE(Dookie @ May 7 2003, 10:30 AM)
We're all victims!!!!!
Yea

Everybody's arms were totally twisted!!!!!!
"Everybody's arms were totally twisted!!!!!! "

That gave me an idea for a name of a new shot

"twisted arm"

homebrew, help me out with some ingredients!!!!

QUOTE(MaryJane @ May 7 2003, 05:00 PM)QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 7 2003, 04:22 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 7 2003, 04:07 PM) lol! i just left dookie at jack's! she's blushing and stuff...what did ya'll do to her last night! hee hee!

wow...what a party!
she was blaming the yucca, that's all i know...LOL

she was actually fine last night, at least she wasn't making out with someone in the bathroom...LOL
LOW BLOW HONEY...
What you need to understand is that we are all thinking the same things as FHG about the spectacle you made of yourself with someone else last night.

However, it would be as bad of us to dicuss the topic as it was for you to be as obvious as you were last night to some people.

I wouldn't normally say something of this nature but you need to grow up. Enough said.

QUOTE(MaryJane @ May 7 2003, 06:00 PM)QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 7 2003, 04:22 PM)

she was actually fine last night, at least she wasn't making out with someone in the bathroom...LOL
LOW BLOW HONEY...
We don't need to know what you were doing in there.

QUOTE(The Warden @ May 7 2003, 08:44 PM)Funny Jeff!
Cbj is glad it it was only people making out. He thought
the over use of the bathroom was his cooking!

Yeah, but its still no excuse to make people wait who really need to go. <_<

Robyn & I just sat down from cleaning. *WHEW* The only casualty was one deck table. Not too bad!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE for respecting my house, and for all the wonderful yummies! I can't BELEIVE all that food was eaten!! The biggest surprise was that the desserts were barely touched! Now "I'm" going to have to eat them!

CBJ, I do have one 16 pack of hamburger buns and two 6 packs of hot dog buns to bring next week.

QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 7 2003, 01:35 PM)Must be nice to have the police chief as a neighbor.
Mental Note

Hey Neighbor...I have this problem with a neighbor of mine.....

IMO...nice, rumpie. good to show your sense of humor!
lol!

QUOTE(rumpshaker @ May 7 2003, 11:24 PM)Hey STEVE ,the 3rd board from the vanity squeeks a little could u tighten that up,and I lost a pair of sunglasses in there some where!
Board? Vanity? Joking?

Yes, there are two pair of sunglasses, and one broken pair I understand is Shandogs. Also, one grey button up sweater. No-one left any boat engines, though? <_<

QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 7 2003, 11:32 PM)QUOTE(rumpshaker @ May 7 2003, 11:24 PM) Hey STEVE ,the 3rd board from the vanity squeeks a little could u tighten that up,and I lost a pair of sunglasses in there some where!
Board? Vanity? Joking?

Yes, there are two pair of sunglasses, and one broken pair I understand is Shandogs. Also, one grey button up sweater. No-one left any boat engines, though?

Steve,

What are you looking for as far aas engines go? I may know of a source.....

Mini

QUOTE(Shandog @ May 7 2003, 11:57 PM)The sweater would be mine as well. My glasses are broke? Damn!!

Let me know if you're coming by, or if I should bring them next Tuesday.

Thanks Steve - I won't be able to come by as I'm leaving for NEW YORK CITY BABY!!! If you could bring it Tuesday to the beer jammers - I'll be there after school - around 10ish.

Thanks again for your hospitality and welcoming all of us into your beautiful home. Nice Pad!!

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.