Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Thanks to the staff and managment at Steves Bar!

4K views 73 replies 27 participants last post by  INSTIGATOR 
#1 ·
THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDNT SHOW OR LEFT REALLY EARLY, REALLY REALLY MISSED A GREAT TIME!!!!!]

It was as much fun as the 2nd Tuesday at TnTs and ranks up there with one of my favorite times with the LSCN crew. It had alot to do with Steves awesome set up and that perfect day!!!! oh yea and the fact that I had a ride home!!!!

Thanks to Steve for being a great host when you have that many Peeps at your house theres got to be a huge mess to clean up, beleive me I know..
How ever it will go down in history as one of my favorite Tuesdays.

THANK YOU STEVE

See less See more
#3 ·
OOOOPS

Yea that was by me.... Anyways last night was a reminder of how much fun this summer is gonna be, consider it a small taste of the party ahead.

Thanks again Steve and the staff at Steves Bar.

Next Week is CBJs birthday.
The hang over Im suffering through right now should be gone by then.

#6 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 7 2003, 10:05 AM)Next Week is CBJs birthday.
The hang over Im suffering through right now should be gone by then.
WOW.....you got one too eh?

I have Aerosmith stuck in my head....oooohhh woooisme......
(seasons of wither)

i'm not concerned with my spppellinggg today

#8 ·
Oh man my head hurts. No idea what time I went to bed but can't believe I made it to work (a little late perhaps but still here!) Thanks a bunch Steve was another great time as always. Can't even type today!!

#11 ·
QUOTE(homebrew @ May 7 2003, 10:26 AM)QUOTE(rumpshaker @ May 7 2003, 10:10 AM) Dookie ! MY head hurts! bang ,,,bang!
That a$$hole with the yucca sure didn't help matters any. I heard he wasn't even drinking it himself, he probably isn't even hung over today

Nope he wasn't

We're all victims!!!!!

#16 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 7 2003, 11:01 AM)Last night ROCKED!!!!!!

Thanks Instigator & Robin for putting up with us!

I, as always, have such a great time with you peeps

Can't even believe you're still alive!!!

#19 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ May 7 2003, 11:03 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ May 7 2003, 11:01 AM) Last night ROCKED!!!!!!

Thanks Instigator & Robin for putting up with us!

I, as always, have such a great time with you peeps

Can't even believe you're still alive!!!

I am hurtin' for certain today Traveler - Was sooooooooo worth it though!!

#20 ·
Once again....our busy life BS made us miss another event

Haven't seen everyone in a LONG time....We miss you guys!

Glad everyone had a ball!

#22 ·
HEY GUYS!! Thanks for all the nice comments! YES, the house is trashed, but nothing irrepairable . . . so far. MaryJane and Ang are coming over to help Robyn & I finish cleaning up this afternoon.
I thought setting up a 9am meeting was safe for today, but nooooo. There were still people at my house till 9:30 this morning! I did make my 10am meeting, then had lunch with 1800 6th graders from the Utica Community Schools! Very cool!

I just made it back to the office & am now taking time to enjoy my hangover.

On top of ALLL the entertainment last night, I have to say the highlight was my neighbor, the police chief, knocking on my door about 2AM. He said: " We've (the police) been to your house 3 times tonight. I told them not to write you a ticket because you're my neighbor, so I'm here personally to remind you that it's TUESDAY at TWO IN THE MORNING and it's time for you and your friends to GO TO BED!!"
I'll be hearing about that from the neighbors ALL SUMMER!!

#23 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 7 2003, 01:31 PM)HEY GUYS!! Thanks for all the nice comments! YES, the house is trashed, but nothing irrepairable . . . so far. MaryJane and Ang are coming over to help Robyn & I finish cleaning up this afternoon.
I thought setting up a 9am meeting was safe for today, but nooooo. There were still people at my house till 9:30 this morning! I did make my 10am meeting, then had lunch with 1800 6th graders from the Utica Community Schools! Very cool!

I just made it back to the office & am now taking time to enjoy my hangover.

On top of ALLL the entertainment last night, I have to say the highlight was my neighbor, the police chief, knocking on my door about 2AM. He said: " We've (the police) been to your house 3 times tonight. I told them not to write you a ticket because you're my neighbor, so I'm here personally to remind you that it's TUESDAY at TWO IN THE MORNING and it's time for you and your friends to GO TO BED!!"
I'll be hearing about that from the neighbors ALL SUMMER!!

Steve you ROCK!

I didnt see any police.....

Thank you again!

Mini

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.