Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread I posted some negitive thoughts about Z man. I want to say that I was the lame one for trashing him on the boards. To Z man and everyone else on this board please accept my apology. Z man takes the time to bring all of his equipment and boat to entertaine a lot of people and does not charge anything for it wich is pretty cool
Once again sorry to Z man and everyone else for being a jerk, negativity sucks.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Did he threaten you?

J/K.
I know I said a few things about his loud noise too, but I think I just wasn't in the mood for it that day. Plus, I think its only fair that I meet him before doing any judging or complaining.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 07:43 AM)Did he threaten you?

J/K.
I know I said a few things about his loud noise too, but I think I just wasn't in the mood for it that day. Plus, I think its only fair that I meet him before doing any judging or complaining.
He really is a super nice guy!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
This is the first year I've actually spoken to him or been on his boat; and he's very nice. Very much makes sure that nobody screws with the girls on the boat and very generous. His fiance, veronica (hope that is right) is also very cool.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 07:43 AM)Plus, I think its only fair that I meet him before doing any judging or complaining.
Will that make any difference??? You'll still complain!!! j/k snowmaker.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 9 2003, 08:37 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 07:43 AM) Plus, I think its only fair that I meet him before doing any judging or complaining.
So, who's taller? You or Z-man?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 08:43 AM)QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 9 2003, 08:37 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 07:43 AM) Plus, I think its only fair that I meet him before doing any judging or complaining.
So, who's taller? You or Z-man?

I think I'm taller!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 08:43 AM)So, who's taller? You or Z-man?

I flush bigger turds than you Snowblower, plus when YOU are on your knees, does it matter who is taller???
LOL

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 9 2003, 11:13 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 9 2003, 08:43 AM) So, who's taller? You or Z-man?

I flush bigger turds than you Snowblower, plus when YOU are on your knees, does it matter who is taller???
LOL
That didn't even make sense with the question.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I met him for the first time when I rafted off him last Sunday. I think he's a super nice guy...he gave Christine & I a tour of his boat, was real nice about everything. To all the people who don't like him or have anything nice to say about him...when's the last time YOU pleased EVERYONE!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is so true, I for one should know that since ive done a s&*(t load of DJ work at weddings. That was when the light bulb came on and I relized what a JERK I WAS in the other thread. Hope to meet you Z man and have a cold one with you, Ill Buy.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Also last friday before the storm came through he let everyone know that 60+ mph winds were heading our way and for everyone to get their anchors and extra bumpers out. I can't count how many people were in the inside of his boat during the storm. Other boaters might be hesitant to let people they really don't know on their boat, let alone offer a beer and let them use the bathroom.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Like I said, I need to meet him.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The weather is looking good for the weekend, hope to see you all in the bay.
We're not here for a long time, but we are here for a good time!!!
Can I get a hell yeah!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Damn, straight! Nothin' lasts forever!

All niiggghhhht llloooongggg!

Who's up later than anybody else one LSCN????

Threecrabs & ZMan007!!!! H4ll yeah!

·
Registered
139 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 01:50 AM)Damn, straight! Nothin' lasts forever!

Awww sh!t!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(zman007 @ Jul 11 2003, 01:59 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 01:50 AM)Damn, straight! Nothin' lasts forever!

Awww sh!t!!!
Babe!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
That's one thing about BOATERS (notice it wasn't Boarders)...always opening their hearts and getting $h!t on.

Whether it's seagulls or people who just don't get it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts