Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the great gifts, wine, liquor etc.. that was given to us at our party! I am glad most of you could make it! It wouldn't be a party without you
The house was in pretty good shape the next morning have alot of cleaning to do still

There were a few things left, so if anyone is missing stuff let me know.
Thanks Bikini Girl and Tango 7 for all your help!!! you guys are great! The bartender sure appreciated you too.

Until next year

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Amy/Kurt thank YOU guys! What a nice party, just loved the way you painted your rooms and the food was fantastic!! And needless to say the bartenders were awesome sure made some potent drinks!!
I did happen to leave a nice smelling scented candle on the night stand in the coat room!
Christine gave it to me so who knows when I'll see you but maybe I can get from you one day!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didnt see the candle but I will look
Bassneck, you guys are awsome, you should think of a name for your band and do more gigs! My guests were really impressed.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thank you, Fit Chick and Goose for hosting a great party. All of my band members kept tell me how nice it was and what a great gig it was to play. Sometimes bar gigs are Status Quo and some house party gigs can be a nightmare, but you showed everyone how it's done! Thanks for a great night. Several people have asked me about future parties, so we will be back. I would like to thank everyone for your compliments on the band, we are almost finished getting our "act together" and will be hitting the circuit soon. heres to the LSCN, thier love of life, fun and parties. Oh yes, and Boating!

Bassneck............Neal

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
you are welcome..thanks for having us !
hey i left my underwear in your hot tub....

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 22 2003, 08:48 AM)Bassneck, you guys are awsome, you should think of a name for your band and do more gigs! My guests were really impressed.
Thanks again, and about the name thing, we do have some names on the table whilst making up our promo packs, but we are waiting till the last minute to make sure we have the name we really want. I dont have the time to re-work the promo packs. Any name ideas are always welcome.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 22 2003, 08:56 AM)you are welcome..thanks for having us !
hey i left my underwear in your hot tub....

Sounds like I left just in time

Thank you again, FitChick and Goose! Best house party yet............

Bassneck you guys did rock.....Looking forward to hearing more of you guys.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Awesome job on the party, you guys AND the band ROCKED!!
By the way, I found my scarf
but I'm still missing my silver heart off my necklace. Gee Jewels, I hope that candle turns up
although it doesn't surprise me that people lost things...I was guilty as well
Like I say, sure signs of a good party!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts