Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave thanks for the boat ride yesterday.

Just remember the bolt cutters for next time.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
thanks dave... for the beer slushies.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thanks you guys for the invite! wish i wouldn't have had a family din-din otherwise i'd have been RIGHT there witcha!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hammer we we were calling chicks...

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Great afternoon!
Sorry things got held up while waiting on the 'sno-bunnies'!

Then, completely ground to a halt when I tried to make the ESCAPE to PANDORA's ESTATE! <_<

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
bummer steve i was hoping you guys were going to show up... next time...

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 8 2004, 01:23 PM)bummer steve i was hoping you guys were going to show up... next time...
YEP!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
thanks again for the invite, we tossed it around but Firecracker and I were still re-cooping from Saturday night. Please let us know for the next time....Geeze...I still feel like I 've been beaten up

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 8 2004, 01:26 PM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 8 2004, 01:23 PM) bummer steve i was hoping you guys were going to show up... next time...
YEP!

Just wanted to say I would of gone to your house......BUT, obviously there was a boy/girl communication problem (of course not me!!)

We will definitely make it the next time.

Instigator!!......... <_<

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I want to thank you guys for coming on another cold boat ride. Hopefully we will get more chicka's next time. Hammer, you are always invited!

Steve, I thought you and Michelle were heading for Pandora's, what happened? Did Robyn make you come back to the nest?

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Mar 8 2004, 06:55 PM)I want to thank you guys for coming on another cold boat ride. Hopefully we will get more chicka's next time. Hammer, you are always invited!

Steve, I thought you and Michelle were heading for Pandora's, what happened? Did Robyn make you come back to the nest?

TRUTH be told......I was up to go to Pandora's house, but Steve said he was tired. So Nicole wanted to come over with her baby if we didn't go. So, I told Steve I would drive Nicole over and he was going to stop by your house with Michelle.

While I was at Nicole's house I called Steve 5 times!! No response. Drove back to Steve's house....got a call from Steve saying he was going to Pandora's with Michelle. Well.... I was already at his house with friend and baby. So, as you can see I couldn't leave with Nicole & baby.....

Concluding....Steve said he wanted to go home.....so that's where he needed to be.

The truth and nothing but the truth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts