Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a blast last year We are putting together a list of things we need. list will be posted in the next 20 min.s
please post anything you have to donate heaters propane turkeys mashed patotos pop gravy ect. please post anything you think we need to have a great time.

We have perfected the 10x20 heated room for the rack on the roof of the bus with clear sides We also have the bus closer to closer to Woodward. the viewing will be awesome.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Paul - will the big long grill be there? Cool, thx!

We'll bring a big pot of sausage and Kraut
( i know it's not exactly thnks giving food, but hey...!)

It will be pre-cooked & keep it warm on the grill.

anything else?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are still looking for bleachers

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
we will be there to hang for the parade, have to split to do dinner at my house after. Where will the bus be located at?
I have a lot of foam plates i could donate if you need them

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes we will have the Big long grill.

last year I was cooking till the weee hours of the night then delivering the bus at 2:30 am then going home and returning back at 6:00 am.

If you can drop off things tonight or tuesday at my house. It will keep my stress level down a little.

·
Registered
508 Posts
We (the kids) had a great time last year. The site will be a bit larger this year. There will be seating right on Woodward. Map will be posted soon, we took pictures of the intersections you need to turn at but it was raining, and I'm not the best photographer so they didn't turn out well. Parking was not a problem last year, we hope it is the same this year. Hope to see lots of Jr. LSCN'ers there!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
We're planning on being there--
2 adults
2 kids

We'll have to leave soon after the parade to do dinner, but we'll bring whatever we can.

Hot chocolate?
Bagels + cream cheese?
Donuts?

Let us know--
~Christine & Bill (& kids)

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
1 adult and 2 kidz for us thats a great idea christine we will bring krispy kreams mmmmmmmmmmmm donuts. this will be a blast for us and the next gen LSCNrs

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Oh, Mark, now you've done it. Bill will be your best friend (until the KK's are gone, anyway). I just verified Einstein will be open Thanksgiving morning, so we'll bring a couple dozen bagels and cream cheeses. We'll bring the hot chocolate and cups, too.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Directions are simple Take I-94 or I-75 south to 375 get on 375 and look for the Madison Exit it will be on you left exit Madison follow it around and it will run down the south side of Ford Field keep going you will come to a stop sign follow to the right and go north infront o Comerica Park on Witherell turn left on first drive way and you will be there also look at link to map Quest If riding the people mover get off at Grand Circus Park and walk north along Woodward on the Eastside. you will see the church when you get off

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=...almB%2fBw%3d%3d

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
we'll be there too!... Cody and I have never been to the parade before, mine as well make a first experience the best!..

let me know what you really need...and I'll make sure you get it....do ya think it's too cold for the blender??..

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I think Ryan would have a blast, so count us in. Larry's going to the game w/ Bob anyways. I'm w/ Shannon can I donate $ I also can bring something too, since I'll be out and about running around for Thanksgiving stuff anyways. Please post what's needed I'll keep checking back!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Still waiting on news from my mom; if they come up Wednesday I'll be introducing my sister to the brb (she's 15 going on 26)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm thinking Does any one have a plug in Coffee Pot that we can make Hot chocalate in and one for Coffee. plus Coffee.

Hazey when can you drop off the Stuffing and will it be made.

Rerun are you in the mood to do the Awesome Mashed potatoes again.

Propane for Heaters

list of things needed

Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Propane Heaters
Propane 4 heaters
Cash donations.
POP
Coffee
Bleachers

Stuff Donated so far
SauerKraut and Sausage Stacy/ Boat Chick
Plastic Forks plates ect. Paper Toweling. Hazey
Charcoal Tax Man
Generator Captpeglegg
Deep Fryer Captpeglegg
one Heater Captpeglegg
Pastic tables Tax Man.
Sternopans Captpeglegg
Tin Foil Captpeglegg
Hot Chocalate Freckles
Oil 4 Deep Fryer Samson
Turkey Samson
2nd Turkey EZC
Apple Cider All Jacked Up
Captin Mogens All Jacked Up

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Paul, we can do the hot chocolate and cups. We have a large thermos that may keep it hot enough.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts